Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F2drURXXUAgEOq4

dirty022

Elite
Vacant malls could be revamped into residential properties with mixed use in there too. Friend of mine just did an old hospital he bought for pennies on the dollar & turned it into condos.

There is so much deferred maintenance on these buildings. It's really sad to watch. We have one in Port Charlotte that is just rotting away.

I hate the proposed solution in the article.

Ideally everyone would have to serve in the reserves for 3 years unless medically deferred upon turning 18. This obviously includes women as well.

After that you increase the pay for volunteers by a significant margin and pull up reservists when there are needs or shortfalls.

This would eliminate the current problem we have with the Selective Service program as well with women not being required to sign up.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

A little tidbit that no one cares about, but I always planned on naming my first son Brody. Well my older sister had a kid first and she stole it. When I had a son, named him Sean Michael after each of the Brody kids. Wife had no idea. When my sister told her about the meaning behind the seemingly innocuous names, she was . . . not thrilled.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Same here but I enjoy reading some of the responses that call him a faggot or an idiot… I have a weird sense of humor…
You still get that benefit of reading the responses... without the dross... "Great taste... less filling!"
Sure, until the Obama appointed Judge in the case finds it all inadmissible
Next stop... SCOTUS!

Just like his tax returns... they screamed for years and when they finally got the SCOTUS to rule they 'could get them'... crickets ever since....

Made for great headlies though....

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

A little tidbit that no one cares about, but I always planned on naming my first son Brody. Well my older sister had a kid first and she stole it. When I had a son, named him Sean Michael after each of the Brody kids. Wife had no idea. When my sister told her about the meaning behind the seemingly innocuous names, she was . . . not thrilled.

Great story.....Quint 😁

Quin.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom