Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”

In fact, Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.

In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.

Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Biden was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Joe Biden was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Biden also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.

Archer confirmed Joe Biden was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Biden.

In 2014, then-VP Biden attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Biden Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.

Joe King

Elite
I would want to know if there was a pathway to citizenship just like we do for the US military
A State can't do that. Immigration/citizenship stuff was commandeered by the fed.gov long ago.

Can someone 'splain this to me? I has the stoopit...😁

The adl says it's a conspiracy theory, so it must be something good.

Let a couple of people use the guns and had to take them back when they were more focused on shooting people. Nope.
Getting shot with one kinda hurts, so I wouldn't think that woulda carried on too long. I shot myself in the hand with one at close range, and afterwards wished I hadn't. Didn't break the skin, but did make my hand hurt for awhile.

As we saw at Martha's Vineyard and now in democrat cities, it's OK for the southern red states to be overrun with illegals and all that comes with them. But, no bueno in blue cities and states.
That's because they're a buncha hypocrites who hate their own nation.

A 4 day (1 day in each park) ticket for my family of 6 is still $2700. Parking, food, etc not included. And those are the basic tickets, you still have to get reservations to get into the parks so they can limit what days you can go. Call it minimum $3500 for a weekday trip to each park. Still seems crazy expensive to me for what you get.
Memories... Expensive memories.
Yep memories of waiting in line. With 30min to an hour or more for each ride that takes just a few minutes, most of ones day there will be spent just standing around. Wee! Fun! .....not.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
People didn’t understand Apartheid. The tribes didn’t pay taxes or follow the white laws.

The ANC/African National Congress and the Mandelas are Marxist. They absolutely will want to kill anything that keeps them from destroying the nation.

Yup, I’m not well versed but I know enough to know that Mandela wasn’t some kind of saint and savior they make him out to be. And now there are calls for white genocide. Like I said earlier, the photos are horrific. Babies thrown into boiling water, women hung upside down and cut from the vagina to chest and boobs removed.

Pineapple

Legendary
Yup, I’m not well versed but I know enough to know that Mandela wasn’t some kind of saint and savior they make him out to be. And now there are calls for white genocide. Like I said earlier, the photos are horrific. Babies thrown into boiling water, women hung upside down and cut from the vagina to chest and boobs removed.
1690838581835.jpeg

1690838623889.jpeg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Oh I hear you, and I certainly wish more had/could have been done...I also understand that NO ONE knew what the man (or we) was going up against in real terms. NO ONE.Is it possible that it was just another part of the ruse, and if we fall for it again then we've sealed our fate? Sure, it's possible. At the moment, however, he's the ONLY one that OUR ENEMIES FEAR, and the only one that's openly AGAINST the enemy...I'll take my chances betting on the guy that fights, rather than one of many that simply take the money, and then a knee...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Oh I hear you, and I certainly wish more had/could have been done...I also understand that NO ONE knew what the man (or we) was going up against in real terms. NO ONE.Is it possible that it was just another part of the ruse, and if we fall for it again then we've sealed our fate? Sure, it's possible. At the moment, however, he's the ONLY one that OUR ENEMIES FEAR, and the only one that's openly AGAINST the enemy...I'll take my chances betting on the guy that fights, rather than one of many that simply take the money, and then a knee...

Openly against the enemy? Time and again, when it mattered, he embraced the enemy, brought them into his camp, tried to join them. The true cornerstone of his actual presidency wasn't fighting, it was appointing deep staters, along with increasing spending and the national debt at the highest rates in history, and of course, Trump's Vax. Trumpers simply cannot separate the man from the campaign speech, no matter how different the 2 are. He didn't just take a knee, he laid down prostrate before the DS.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Openly against the enemy? Time and again, when it mattered, he embraced the enemy, brought them into his camp, tried to join them. The true cornerstone of his actual presidency wasn't fighting, it was appointing deep staters, along with increasing spending and the national debt at the highest rates in history, and of course, Trump's Vax. Trumpers simply cannot separate the man from the campaign speech, no matter how different the 2 are. He didn't just take a knee, he laid down prostrate before the DS.
I hear you, and you're not exactly WRONG about DS appointments as NEARLY EVERYONE HAD ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT...where tf is someone supposed to turn? It's ok to hate the guy, as well as accept that he's just about the only hope out there lol...every other choice is openly DS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom