Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
He's the real conspiracist!

Professor: Conspiracy theorists must be eliminated​

1690812411102.png
Yuval Harari, Klaus Schwab's right-hand man has called for so-called "conspiracy theorists" to be banned from the Internet because of their "dangerous" belief that a global clique of elites controls the world, Azernews reports.

Harari condemned the theory that a shadowy elite of billionaires and globalists control the world, he called it "anti-Semitic" and "dangerous."

During an appearance on Lex Friedman's podcast, Harari noted that the world is "too complex" to be controlled by powerful people.

"[According to conspiracy theorists] there is a small group of people, the Kabal, who secretly control everything that happens in the world. All wars, all revolutions, all epidemics, everything that happens is controlled by this very small group of people who are, of course, evil and have bad intentions. This is a very well-known story. It's not new. It's very appealing because, first of all, it's simple. And you don't have to understand everything that's going on in the world. You just have to understand one thing: the war in Ukraine, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 5G technology, COVID-19. It's simple. There is this global Kabal, they are doing all these things," Harari said.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 191191
Yuval Harari, Klaus Schwab's right-hand man has called for so-called "conspiracy theorists" to be banned from the Internet because of their "dangerous" belief that a global clique of elites controls the world, Azernews reports.

Harari condemned the theory that a shadowy elite of billionaires and globalists control the world, he called it "anti-Semitic" and "dangerous."

During an appearance on Lex Friedman's podcast, Harari noted that the world is "too complex" to be controlled by powerful people.

"[According to conspiracy theorists] there is a small group of people, the Kabal, who secretly control everything that happens in the world. All wars, all revolutions, all epidemics, everything that happens is controlled by this very small group of people who are, of course, evil and have bad intentions. This is a very well-known story. It's not new. It's very appealing because, first of all, it's simple. And you don't have to understand everything that's going on in the world. You just have to understand one thing: the war in Ukraine, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 5G technology, COVID-19. It's simple. There is this global Kabal, they are doing all these things," Harari said.

He's just making the point.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Spoke to an associate this past week. He took his young daughter to MK the week before. Disney offered Florida residents a Buy 3, get 2 free days on packages.
Said the parks are empty and the longest wait was 30 minutes for any ride. Things you just don't see from them in the middle of summer vacation time.
I keep saying it - the parks are not empty. Disney has transitioned to filling up their hotels as a priority. As of right now, the big rides all have 45+ minute lines. Mine train is 70 minutes. The avatar rides are almost 2 hour lines currently.
I’ve done some work for their utility groups recently. The utility usage doesn’t lie.

A 4 day (1 day in each park) ticket for my family of 6 is still $2700. Parking, food, etc not included. And those are the basic tickets, you still have to get reservations to get into the parks so they can limit what days you can go. Call it minimum $3500 for a weekday trip to each park. Still seems crazy expensive to me for what you get.

denn

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 191191

He called it "anti-semitic?" Was he even asked if the elite cabal was made up of Jewish people?

yankmenoodle

Elite
We had one of those mug shot magazines at gas stations around here for a bit. Somebody complained and they stopped it but it was absolute gold. You had Jefferson Co (Louisville) and Oldham and Shelby (which were kinda wealthy people moving out of the city.... and then you had Bullitt, Meade, Hardin, Nelson and Taylor which had some stuff of legends. Rednecks that live right next to a city have a special level of "fuck you". We kept copies at the break room at work for laughs.

I remember they put duct tape over one dudes mouth because he wouldn't quit spitting and the mug shot was this bug eyed dude with duct tape over his mouth. LOL.
I picked up several one morning because a co-workers son had been arrested. While paging through, I found my nephew with a DUI.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
New Texas law coming on Sept 1 making it illegal to have drag shows with anyone below 18 in attendance. Show scheduled for Ft Worth soon has been cancelled. Organizers are pissed but said they will now demand ID's be shown for entry. Yet, ID's are racist for voting. OK everywhere else.

Goldhedge

Legendary
A 4 day (1 day in each park) ticket for my family of 6 is still $2700. Parking, food, etc not included. And those are the basic tickets, you still have to get reservations to get into the parks so they can limit what days you can go. Call it minimum $3500 for a weekday trip to each park. Still seems crazy expensive to me for what you get.
Memories... Expensive memories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom