Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Disney quarterly earnings call coming up in a week or so. Should be fire. Disney cruises lost over $250 last quarter, Lucas films isn't just losing money at the box office... readers have stopped buying their books too... 93% drop since it's highest sales. MCU isn't just losing money at the box either. Comic book division is selling 300% fewer capies than they did in 1973.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Disney quarterly earnings call coming up in a week or so. Should be fire. Disney cruises lost over $250 last quarter, Lucas films isn't just losing money at the box office... readers have stopped buying their books too... 93% drop since it's highest sales. MCU isn't just losing money at the box either. Comic book division is selling 300% fewer capies than they did in 1973.

Spoke to an associate this past week. He took his young daughter to MK the week before. Disney offered Florida residents a Buy 3, get 2 free days on packages.
Said the parks are empty and the longest wait was 30 minutes for any ride. Things you just don't see from them in the middle of summer vacation time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^we have no constitution anymore^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1690798235130.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

wwe-acceptit.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^she's fallen from grace in a hurry^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Looks like the same people run Iran as the US - do as we say not as we do.

Sounds amazing. Too good to be true. I’ve said from the first time I heard about it that it’s a ton of wishful pie in the sky thinking. Would love to be wrong
Nothing like that would come without a very steep price. Meaning, your debts will be removed in return for a cashless digital society with or without a "mark" so they can monitor and dictate what you can buy, where you can live, where you can go and everything else. The computers would be programmed to reject anything you're not permitted to buy. Smoker = no cigs, obese = no fat foods, sugar, etc., full bore environmentalism = no meat. Want to put in a garden = sorry, can't buy seeds. Similar to the TSA no fly list.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

wwe-acceptit.gif
As we saw at Martha's Vineyard and now in democrat cities, it's OK for the southern red states to be overrun with illegals and all that comes with them. But, no bueno in blue cities and states.

Hey, Moron. You have recently voted to impose much of this.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Update on person across the alley...

Nothing apparent.

The Camaro (a RS) is still there with the windows down. No lights on in the house. Landlord said she would call the owner. No police or ambulance (hearse) activity. I drove by the front and there was a letter taped to the front door. Don't know if someone is inside (dead?) or out of town.

If I don't see any activity or if the letter is still on the door after killing some critters, I may stop by the police department.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Update on person across the alley...

Nothing apparent.

The Camaro (a RS) is still there with the windows down. No lights on in the house. Landlord said she would call the owner. No police or ambulance (hearse) activity. I drove by the front and there was a letter taped to the front door. Don't know if someone is inside (dead?) or out of town.

If I don't see any activity or if the letter is still on the door after killing some critters, I may stop by the police department.
No need to wait. Call the popo for a welfare check. They’ll be all over this. A chance to raid a house without a warrant.
Did this once when I found a dog roaming the neighborhood. Took the dog back based on the dog tags. Saw car door open, keys and money on porch, front door open. Popo timed arrival with a few. A few minutes late hung over couple came out with the cops. Lol

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Can't imagine trying to hire housekeepers that are willing to wear hazmat suits to clean a room.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Is there any means for state officials to charge Fauci? Probably not for lying to congress but what about funding this research? Let’s get a trial going and get some of the facts out in the open.

Also let’s drag Fauci and Collins and whoever else (eco health alliance guy who’s name I can’t spell) in front of congress repeatedly so they can keep digging themselves a hole. Let’s get trump and Atlas in there too.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No need to wait. Call the popo for a welfare check. They’ll be all over this. A chance to raid a house without a warrant.
Did this once when I found a dog roaming the neighborhood. Took the dog back based on the dog tags. Saw car door open, keys and money on porch, front door open. Popo timed arrival with a few. A few minutes late hung over couple came out with the cops. Lol
Went by this AM and the letter taped to the door is gone. Someone took it. Could be resident, landlord connected with the resident and removed it or someone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom