Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
America does NOT need to see the tax returns of a successful billionaire like President D, Trump who became a public servant ....

America needs to see the tax returns of public servants who became multi-millionaires while being public servants .... Let's start with the CORRUPT Uniparty of Obama, Fauci, McConnell, Clintons, Wray, Garland, Closet Queen Lindsay, Romney, Pelosi, Schumer, Bill Barr, Liz Cheney and Crooked Joe Biden and work from there and we need to see those returns every year.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Will the Bush's, Clinton's, and Obama's support this? He needs his Masters' blessings, right?

:ROFLMAO: Right on cue, people accuse someone else of what Don Maga has been doing his entire life. Seeking the approval of his political betters.

"I think he's doing a really good job....he's a champion." Don Maga on Obama

"She would make a great president...she's fantastic." Trump on Beautiful Hillary

I can't even find an instance where Chris Christie has begged for the deep state's approval to the degree that maga has.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
:ROFLMAO: Right on cue, people accuse someone else of what Don Maga has been doing his entire life. Seeking the approval of his political betters.

"She would make a great president...she's fantastic." Trump on Beautiful Hillary

I can't even find an instance where Chris Christie has begged for the deep state's approval to the degree that maga has.
Stop. You’re not that dumb.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Well, at least you're persistent 🫡

ShaolinNole

Legendary
He's the real conspiracist!

Professor: Conspiracy theorists must be eliminated​

View attachment 191191
Yuval Harari, Klaus Schwab's right-hand man has called for so-called "conspiracy theorists" to be banned from the Internet because of their "dangerous" belief that a global clique of elites controls the world, Azernews reports.

Harari condemned the theory that a shadowy elite of billionaires and globalists control the world, he called it "anti-Semitic" and "dangerous."

During an appearance on Lex Friedman's podcast, Harari noted that the world is "too complex" to be controlled by powerful people.

"[According to conspiracy theorists] there is a small group of people, the Kabal, who secretly control everything that happens in the world. All wars, all revolutions, all epidemics, everything that happens is controlled by this very small group of people who are, of course, evil and have bad intentions. This is a very well-known story. It's not new. It's very appealing because, first of all, it's simple. And you don't have to understand everything that's going on in the world. You just have to understand one thing: the war in Ukraine, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 5G technology, COVID-19. It's simple. There is this global Kabal, they are doing all these things," Harari said.

I want to kick you off the internet because you believe in the conspiracy that elites want to kick you off the internet.

New rule for me starting on page 5200: I will be ignoring anyone who replies to ETNvol, Cincinnatus, Hoppo, Jake Bro Stan, Lafester McIntosh or any other obvious troll that pops up.

I know that nobody gives a shit if i read their material, but Idgaf anymore. I encourage anyone who is tired of the same ol shit with these types to consider doing the same. They're not going anywhere knowing they're getting bites to their bait.

Sounds like you could be talking to yourself when it’s all said and done. Many people can’t lay off

Latest posts

Top Bottom