Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
blob

69c151578954ea17.jpg

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
IMG-0334.jpg

IMG-0336.jpg

IMG-0335.jpg

1. Presidential Records Act, not Espionage Act, controls the former president's handling of his presidential records

2. Generally, legally impossible to obstruct an investigation into non-crime, per a binding 2019 OLC memo

3. The theory the President of the United States can declassify information and still get charged for espionage--under "national defense information"--will not survive Supreme Court review.

4. The timing of this indictment proves it's political:
Garland indicted Trump the day after we learned the FBI covered up evidence since 2017 then-VP Biden and his family took at least $10 million in foreign bribes and changed U.S. policy.
5. Bill Mitchell is a fucking moron or a paid shill. Probably both.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

this is what the fuk im talkin about. nothing ever frigging happens. what do we do now?

i cant believe what kind of country im leaving my 2 daughters and grand daughter emmy

we just cant sit on our hands any longer, we have got to make a statement to these evil elites that we're not gonna take this shit any more and we want it fixed!!!!

and please dont say we all need to go out and vote, that shit aint workin

all of us stop paying taxes would get their attention, its gotta be blood shedding time and i dont mind, we need to make a stand for our children

ive made a very comfortable living for my family but what good is that in a world like this current one

ive been on this earth 54 yrs and none i mean none of this country looks anything like i grew up in

thats the sad truth, we need to make a stand gentlemen

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
this is what the fuk im talkin about. nothing ever frigging happens. what do we do now?

i cant believe what kind of country im leaving my 2 daughters and grand daughter emmy

we just cant sit on our hands any longer, we have got to make a statement to these evil elites that we're not gonna take this shit any more and we want it fixed!!!!

all of us stop paying taxes would get their attention, its gotta be blood shedding time and i dont mind, we need to make a stand for our children

ive made a very comfortable living for my family but what good is that in a world like this current one

ive been on this earth 54 yrs and none i mean none of this country looks anything like i grew up in

EB17D3A5-DB5B-4B1D-BDB1-966EF38D29D2.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Wait, I thought Trump had all the capacity in the world to fix all of this is for four years?

At least that’s what the cum guzzling Desantis three tell me ITT

CurtOFD78

Elite

thats the sad truth, we need to make a stand gentlemen.
There is one thing that makes the kind of statement you are talking about. Just one thing,

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
PedoJoe, just let US oil companies drill more. Open up offshore drilling, Alaska, federal lands and everywhere else. Complete the Keystone pipeline. Dumbass.
That's the thing though.... He isn't going to do that and will keep making it worse. Whoever is calling the shots is fucking over energy and industrial sectors like he hates them.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Call of duty videogame is getting crucified right now. A popular gamer just tweeted "leave kids alone" and they banned him and that dudes fans and other players are backing him. COD is getting ratio'd to hell right now.

Even your average gamer is tired of this shit.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Call of duty videogame is getting crucified right now. A popular gamer just tweeted "leave kids alone" and they banned him and that dudes fans and other players are backing him. COD is getting ratio'd to hell right now.

Even your average gamer is tired of this shit.
My son's pissed. He just texted me and said he is done playing. We played every now and again Modern Warfare. Said he is going to look for another type game not owned by Activision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom