Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
With each passing day, Pence becomes a bigger world-class POS.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Actually, there’s very clear evidence of viruses in SEM. They are very real. BTW, I’m an anti-vax, anti-Covid doc that lost my admission to 2 hospitals for being anti-vax and bringing Dr McCullough to speak in my town
Exactly.

The virus is real. It's just not more dangerous than the flu. We also funded & helped architect it through gain-of-function research funded by Anthony Fauci at NAID from NIH and via the state department & USAID.

And most people are just now starting to see this information,but haven't yet started to understand what that actually means.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Foe9-CHXEAATcGb

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I mean they could be getting fed bullshit from the higher ups. Or maybe they were only monitoring things in areas where Ukraine is doing well? Who knows, I’m just passing on info I was told by guys that “should” know what they‘re talking about.
The "Higher ups" in the service are boot licking faggot politicians. So they are absolutely being fed the Narrative. Also, because they are service members, they probably have a sense of loyalty thinking cause Our Nation is supporting that corrupt shithole Ukraine, that they need to believe 1. that we are "winning" and 2. we are doing the right thing.

denn

Legendary
Founder
With each passing day, Pence becomes a bigger world-class POS.

Imagine thinking that you have a chance to be the nominee of the party when you have done nothing but let down your voting base? Unless there is rampant cheating in the primaries, he is in the same category as Haley....a non-factor. Pence has always been weak. IOW, perfect for a VP role. Not really a needle pusher so to speak. He may reel in a few absent minded Christians, but not many IMO.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MalO

Elite
They finally found the motivation to impeach Biden.

It's not about the laptop, or the bribery, or anything to do with Ukraine. Those are all just excuses.

He turned on the bankers and now they want him out.

Just another day in dystopia.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not only is Ukraine getting absolutely destroyed, but the EU will not survive this economically. Energy costs and now a banking crisis will have the EU in a deep recession. Russia has pivoted to the growth verticals in Asia for their exports. Cheap energy and mineral inputs will be no more from Russia and the industrial base will collapse in France and Germany. All because NATO had to keep expanding east. My guess is 350-450k Ukrainians are dead since the start of the war and it did not need to happen.

Greed is a real bitch.

FreeMiner

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just one step closer to their real sexual goal, legalized and normalized pedophilia. A cornerstone of the New World Order.

I find it interesting that these lunatics actually believe that this is progress for civilization when it’s actually a huge step backwards. It’s 100% regressive. Ideologies are so destructive.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom