Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
An absolute mammoth of a man. He was huge.View attachment 174035
C9uLxsrVoAA3Uhd.jpg

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Independent Living Systems (ILS), a healthcare administration and solutions provider, suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of more than 4.2 million individuals. Hackers accessed the system from June 30 to July 5, 2022, compromising personal data, including patients’ full names, social security numbers, taxpayer identification numbers, medical information, and health insurance information. If exploited, cybercriminals can use this information to commit identity theft.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
My buddies and I actually got a visit from the feds for making fake id’s in college. Grew up in NM and we made Texas ID’s. We had a 3x5 board with vinyl letters and used a Polaroid camera. We would laminate the photo on an actual Texas DL. This was in the early 80’s. Some girls that we made them for got caught and we got busted. All they wanted was for us to destroy the board and stop doing it. We did not even sell them. We did it for beer.

I never used a fake ID when I would do is when I read my checks printed you can put any information on them, including a fake birthday.

I would approach whoever and say, “I lost my drivers license, but here’s my Texas Tech Identification and my check with my birthdate. I completely understand why you wouldn’t let me in, but I promise you it’s me.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom