Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
I nominate @Pineapple to throw the pipe to Greta.

getty-images-greta-thunberg-gesture.jpg
Damn you! I laughed out loud and my wife asked - What’s so funny?!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
  • Vice President Kamala Harris‘s husband, Doug Emhoff, drew parallels between divisions that have flared up at school board meetings with the hatred that led to the Holocaust.
  • Emhoff, who has made combating antisemitism a top subject, made the remarks while recounting his recent trip to Eastern Europe during a discussion with Symone Sanders, a former aide to the vice president.
  • “I met one woman who was saved in the Holocaust in Germany, settled in Ukraine, and is now a refugee again back in Berlin,” Emhoff recounted. “Hate is interconnected. You see it in the discourse in the country right now. You see it in the divide that we have. Just going to school meetings, you see that hate that is out there.”

Ask if he still likes the taste of Willy Brown’s semen.

Pineapple

Legendary
I find it interesting that these lunatics actually believe that this is progress for civilization when it’s actually a huge step backwards. It’s 100% regressive. Ideologies are so destructive.
The Bible describes it. They are turned over to their own lust/they want to have sex with kids and they have scales over their eyes so they can’t see the demonic in their actions.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm ready to adopt Max anytime you need a break.
He's cool as shit. ❤️

Just one of those people who is genuinely kind and a blast to hang out with (He's hilarious and has a mildly twisted sense of humor) but has no patience with bs or assholes. Very strong sense of right and wrong and makes no apology. Stands up for those who can't stand up for themselves, even if he doesn't particularly like the person. He believes in fairness. And he believes in making sure those scales are balanced.

And has a healthy fear of wooden spoons. 😂

I'm going to be an absolute mess in a few months. My last baby going away....and my only boy. (And he is a Mama's boy in the best way). Just giving fair warning now.

Yet, he's rotten and it's all their fault. Good gracious...good luck to his future wife. She's going to need all of the prayers. 😂

(to be fair...if he doesn't like their boyfriends, the relationship is over. So far...the 2 he likes will be his brothers in law in the near future)

3FFEA4E8-048B-46CD-BB8B-0480FA06D0EF.jpeg

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Most ridiculous crap ever.

They're going to indict Trump for paying off the stripper who had to pay him 375,000 in a legal settlement? Highlight of her post avenatti stint was a weekend performing at Diamonds in Washington Township (Dayton)...an all nude club which is best known for the ladies donning flashing butt plugs and the drive thru beer barn next door because it's byob.

Good luck getting a conviction and how stupid are these people to keep on keeping on the RESIST! agenda? Every single time, they open more eyes to the insanity and wtfery that's been going on quietly in the background for years. Not exactly the best strategy.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

So, Trump Inc. had an open bank account at a Chinese Bank as a result of looking into doing business in China prior entering into politics. The media goes crazy over that fact. Multiple Biden family members actually get millions of dollars from a third party who received the money directly from a CCP controlled enterprise that Hunter Biden did business with, and....

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

So, Trump Inc. had an open bank account at a Chinese Bank as a result of looking into doing business in China prior entering into politics. The media goes crazy over that fact. Multiple Biden family members actually get millions of dollars from a third party who received the money directly from a CCP controlled enterprise that Hunter Biden did business with, and....

We shall not talk about the CCP bank accounts at SVB that we are making whole.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ukraine has had hundreds of thousands of deaths. They've lost territory they'll never get back. Their president flies around the world begging for (or demanding) $$ to help his country. Much of their infrastructure has been destroyed, undeniably. They're conscripting cripples to fight.

How could your Ft. Carson buddies possibly describe that as "winning"? How could anyone?

Because there are a lot of faggots that don't know shit in the military

Latest posts

Top Bottom