Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Yet, few retailers want to take anything more than $20.

My bank, Chase, refuses to accept cash deposits unless I give them a photo ID. Doesn't matter the amount. I tried to deposit $80 and they wanted my ID. They claimed it was due to being besieged by counterfeit money and they wanted to track who gave it to them. It didn't matter that I was using a pre-printed deposit slip they gave me.
Life hack:
If counterfeiting US currency, only make 1’s, 5’s or 10’s. They never check those.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You know that’s never happening

iu

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
AT&T has discovered a data breach that exposed the personal information of approximately nine million customers. The information was accessed through a marketing vendor that was hacked in January, and could include customers’ names, email addresses, and wireless account and phone numbers. If exploited, cybercriminals can use this information to commit identity theft.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Glad I have not had anything ATT for about 10 years. They pester me with email wanting to talk about improving my service so I called them. The best internet speed they said the could offer for my location was 50 Mbps. I currently have 500 Mbps for less money than they quoted.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Gotta protect the fucking chickens.
This is my "Nome Special
Part german shepatd, malamute, huskey, and norwwgisn elkhound. Best traildog and certified beer terror.ATTACH=full]173006[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220926_104637.jpg
    20220926_104637.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 11

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
This weekend or early Monday morning the FED, FDIC and Janet Yellen will have to announce that they will guarantee all deposits above 250k. If this doesn't happen the bank runs will continue. Watch out for Signature Bank and Reit Annaly will be in major trouble. Go buy gold now.

Look for the FED to announce 50bp rate cut. This will be insane with how high inflation currently is and the CPI number is going to go much higher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom