Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
330926944_2226303297554477_1058556001889354113_n.jpg

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Interesting. Found out yesterday my BIL took the 1st of 2 Shingrex Jabs. He felt lethargic, sore and weak for about a month afterwards. Said he will not go back for the 2nd dose.

You have to question this when their own commercials disclose that taking these jabs increase the potential for Guillain-Barre. I'm guessing the incidents of GB is much higher than what they say.
My wife and I both had both of the shingles vaccinations at the end of last year, we did not have the Covid vaccination since we had caught it early on, and recovered. Our doctor, which I have told before who is a product of Hillsdale College, and very conservative, and advised us not to get the Covid vaccine because we recovered from it did feel the shingles vaccine was OK to get. except for my arm being sore as shit for about a day, we had nothing at from what everyone is talking about. We do not want to get the shingles. Also, last fall we asked our doctor because we were skeptical about flu, we did not want to get it because we were worried about it being part of these new NRA shots, he just shook his head. No, don’t worry about getting up this year so we did not, and have not got sick at all.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Joe Biden has the brains of a Day Old Donkey.

Is there anybody in America that really thinks USA can prevail against Russia in a land War, and a War against China at the same time?
America's Carrier Fleet are Death Traps against the hypersonic missiles that will come by the hundreds.
This is actually about computer chips that China is supplying to Russia.

Separately, Blinken also warned Beijing about “implications and consequences if China provides material support to Russia or assistance with systemic sanctions evasion,” as Moscow wages war against Ukraine. In the same NBC interview, Blinken said that he is "very concerned that China is considering providing lethal support to Russia in its aggression against Ukraine and I made clear that that would have serious consequences in our relationship."

denn

Legendary
Founder
He is a Newfie.
View attachment 169270
Thats Oakley our psycho Pyrenese. The shield maiden's dog and nobody messes with her when he is around.
View attachment 169271
This is a Nome Special, Chance. His DNA came back as siberian husky, german shepard, and norwegian elkhound. He loves chasing bears and is as smart a dog as we have ever had. SKOL!
Love it! All of them. My parents had Newfoundland’s and they were great dogs. One was my mothers watchdog. Hartley left her side.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Tom Sizemore is in critical condition after suffering a brain aneurysm, a representative for the actor said Sunday. Sizemore suffered the aneurysm around 2 a.m. Saturday at his home in Los Angeles. He was hospitalized in intensive care, his manager Charles Lago said. Lago described Sizemore's condition “a wait and see situation.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom