Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
We have 4 of those too.

What else you got?

This will be fun!
Its been, what, 13 years since Texas had a good football team? So lets pump the brakes just a little bit. Also OU has 14 conference titles since the Big 12 started, while Texas only has 3. Considering all of the resources Texas has, they are BY FAR the biggest underachiever program in the country. They’ve also taken a back seat to Aggy for the past decade LOL.

FreeMiner

Legendary
But that can't be true. Biden and Blinken and all the EU/UK guru's say that Russia is collapsing.
The USD is supported by 30-40Trillion in debt it has to be better than a paltry Russian Ruble supported by Oil, gas, gold uranium and every commodity the world wants and needs.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2830182b-c3db-449f-96e9-debc2ab9b8a4_1068x504.jpeg

hornyleprechaun

Poster
Founder
He is a Newfie.
View attachment 169270
Thats Oakley our psycho Pyrenese. The shield maiden's dog and nobody messes with her when he is around.
View attachment 169271
This is a Nome Special, Chance. His DNA came back as siberian husky, german shepard, and norwegian elkhound. He loves chasing bears and is as smart a dog as we have ever had. SKOL!

Beautiful dogs.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What a dumb Sum Bitch.
What did the moron think the government would do. I guarantee it is now divvied up into private stashes.
Jesus. That's pretty dumb if he didn't take some of the top before calling.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Imagine losing to a downtrodden Texas team 49-0 and thinking you’re going to own the SEC.

It’s quite delusional. They will have success but to think they will march in and dominate is dumb. Like Ive said, if you weren’t really winning I’m the BIG I don’t see in being much different in the SEC. Maybe that SEC patch on the jersey will give both teams a little pride to be better

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I've always wanted one of these, but would be torture for the dog where I live.

Perfect for your par of the world.

Ever think of getting one of these -

Caucasian Ovcharka

294356bbd4c2e8bb859c6861f698962f.jpg

image-167.png

Caucasian-Ovcharka-Full-Grown.jpg

They get up to 170 lbs and supposed to be some bad ass guard dogs
Unless you are a master dog trainer, and I man master, that dog is more dog than 99.9999% of people can handle.

They fight off wolf packs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom