Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not really a valid comparison at this point, though it's coming. Most of the world's richest countries hold American cash and American debt, and depend on American consumerism. If our house of cards falls, theirs will, too.
Well the US FED printed trillions in USD. Those Trillions will be stranded in National Banks all over the world as they become useless. The US Central Bank will have to redeem them all as Foreign National Banks cash them in, this floods the USA with USD's that have no purchasing power.
It will be very similar to Venezuela or Argentina. monetary collapse is the same all over the world.
Why would you think America would be a special case.
I think it will be worse, because you are talking US Debts that are equal to 50% of the GDP of the whole planet. Over 30 TRILLION in debt. Borrowed money.

Fmoshermw

Elite
I do not often say I hate anyone, if ever, but I may be willing to make an exception in Kerry's case. He is truly a terrible person and has zero interest in helping anyone but himself and those that can make him more wealthy. His Iranian family connections and subsequent favors towards the Iranian regime are proof alone but this guy having anything to do with the environment is an absolute insult to people with a fraction of sense. Guy is just terrible. The entirety of Bidens' cabinet is possibly the worst this country has ever seen. Each one is seemingly trying to outdo each other for the worst. They are good at it too.
Add to it that every soldier he served with in Vietnam swears what a complete doosh he was even back then.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

iu

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Well the US FED printed trillions in USD. Those Trillions will be stranded in National Banks all over the world as they become useless. The US Central Bank will have to redeem them all as Foreign National Banks cash them in, this floods the USA with USD's that have no purchasing power.
It will be very similar to Venezuela or Argentina. monetary collapse is the same all over the world.
Why would you think America would be a special case.
I think it will be worse, because you are talking US Debts that are equal to 50% of the GDP of the whole planet. Over 30 TRILLION in debt. Borrowed money.

The US is the cashcow of the Eurpoean bankers who are trying to run this world. Trying to compare a small country with one major export to the US is apples and oranges.

They won't become worthless or collapse, not yet anyway, because too many countries and too many billionaires have a vested interest in keeping the dollar propped up. The dollar isn't going to crash until everything else does.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The US is the cashcow of the Eurpoean bankers who are trying to run this world. Trying to compare a small country with one major export to the US is apples and oranges.

They won't become worthless or collapse, not yet anyway, because too many countries and too many billionaires have a vested interest in keeping the dollar propped up. The dollar isn't going to crash until everything else does.
I disagree. When the milch cow goes try she gets put out to pasture. The collapse once it starts will be rapid and spectacular.
Sorry sir your card is declined.

Latest posts

Top Bottom