Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
325613942_662277942359527_7759973650958157311_n.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’ve read where it was to kick in during years 3-5

We haven’t seen shit yet!

This thing will 1000X IMO

Yep, this is the truth I fear. I try to say a little prayer for all of those and their families that were fooled into this. The branch Covidians however, can suck a fat donkey dick and choke to death for all I care.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Pezzola has been bounced from jail to jail- all of them denying him his basic right to view his own discovery. According to attorneys, the judge has the power to supersede the jail’s unconstitutional policy and could order them to accept the laptop.

“I do not want to override the Marshalls or Jail,” Judge Kelly told the attorneys. “Go back to the jail tomorrow and try again.”

Apparently Judge Kelly has more regards for the jail’s arbitrary and capricious rules than the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution. Hopefully Kelly will be investigated by the new GOP “Weaponization of the Government” Select Committee aimed at the Department of Justice and government agencies.

Federal Judge Timothy J. Kelly, sadly a Trump-appointed judge, is also the judge that ruled that the White House had to restore CNN’s fake news persona Jim Acosta’s press pass.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
That is one of the hardest things I've read in any iteration of ITT.

God, please save them from the demonic possession that has overaken them and restore those children in the only power that can save them.
Yes, God save and be with those kids, that’s the most sickening thing I’ve read.

Those fudge packers are going to have a VERY rough time in prison, I just hope they get put in general population.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Saudi Arabia just killed the Petro Dollar. This could unravel very fast.
If they are publicly acknowledging this, it means it is already a done deal.
What does this mean to everyday Americans. It means the USD will see a huge loss in purchasing power. All the shit that is imported will take a lot more USD to buy.
Read up on Venezuela and what happened when their currency collapsed.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Saudi Arabia just killed the Petro Dollar. This could unravel very fast.
If they are publicly acknowledging this, it means it is already a done deal.
What does this mean to everyday Americans. It means the USD will see a huge loss in purchasing power. All the shit that is imported will take a lot more USD to buy.
Read up on Venezuela and what happened when their currency collapsed.

Might not be a bad thing. We need to quit importing cheap goods and services. We have more natural resources than any
country on the planet. We can grow it, build it and service it within our borders. If we can’t, we can develop an alternative.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Might not be a bad thing. We need to quit importing cheap goods and services. We have more natural resources than any
country on the planet. We can grow it, build it and service it within our borders. If we can’t, we can develop an alternative.
Study what happened in Venezuela. It will be very difficult for some years. Banks will close and they will limit withdrawals.
They will come after every dime you have as the huge bloated governments die.
Those on welfare will get it bad, so will pensioners.
Your SS will be worthless.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Great in theory, but it's not something we can do in the short term.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Study what happened in Venezuela. It will be very difficult for some years. Banks will close and they will limit withdrawals.
They will come after every dime you have as the huge bloated governments die.
Those on welfare will get it bad, so will pensioners.
Your SS will be worthless.

Not really a valid comparison at this point, though it's coming. Most of the world's richest countries hold American cash and American debt, and depend on American consumerism. If our house of cards falls, theirs will, too.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Never bet against Elon.

Local paper has questionnaires on different national subjects weekly. Last week were opinions on Elon. The number of folks saying he is a lousy business person made me laugh. Most of them live in shitty apartments or trailers living paycheck to paycheck if lucky, so sure in what they are puking up. And they think what they say resonates.

And I'm sure many thought he was great until told not to

Latest posts

Top Bottom