Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
We talk about local all the time. I live in a smallish county in Florida. We have seen a lot of appreciation in our homes over the last 5 years. Our county is very red. So according to that we should get the benefits of small government and fiscal conservatism, you'd think? Well we are seeing our property taxes sky rocket and our "red" government has no intention of lowering our millage rates to account for this. I have had many conversations with council members about this and they look at me like I have 3 heads. It is a joke.

This is our country in a micro form. Always grabbing the money. Then never going back to a reasonable baseline.
This is a critical post.

The pubs have absolutely no interest in real tax reform. Property and income taxes are absolutely onerous and fundamental blows against the illusion of a "free" country

They are effectively completely unnecessary in this financial system and are purely a means of control, poverty enhancement and demoralization via the "schools" that property taxes fund

If your representative isn't pushing to abolish property taxes and the income tax, he isn't a serious rep.....none of them are so that's an easy one to figure

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Does that thing just piss down it's own leg - not a toilet in the world that would support that obese blob.

It would take the "Jaws of Life" to pry her legs apart for the pee to hit the target too.

And there's the real reason health insurance is so much in the USA
How does s/he/it bend over to put on those shoes?

I mean…my husband had to help me put on shoes late in my pregnancies and I wasn’t a quarter that size. 😂

Also, Fauci needs to die. As miserable a death as possible.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Lots of people have credit card debt. Got it. But what is this credit event that people don’t know is coming?

If you have a lot of debt, your credit score is impacted. Seems pretty straight forward.

Are we expecting massive delinquency?

Why should I be worried?

We are at an all-time high as a nation on credit card debt becasue inflation is forcing people to use it just to live.

Unlike the government those credit cards have limits at some point it will crash which effects credit default swaps and other derivatives and that will cause the economy to crash.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Finish the books, fat man!!!!

1176472427.jpg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
He is not being sacrificed. The reason the White House (Biden team) is releasing this now is because they wanted to keep it silent forever. However, they discovered that their operational security was somehow compromised and they could not insure that a whistleblower wouldn’t release the info. Therefore the White House is getting ahead of the story and acting like they are fully transparent for the documents that were found over 2 months ago and before the primary. Expect more trickle.

If Biden doesn't go voluntarily, the DS will take him out sometime in the next 2 years.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I've now been invited twice to Ayahuasca Trips...

Should I go?

Anyone else done one?

Thoughts?

Look at what it's doing to Rogers. Do you want a shadow-man spirit with a blade following you?

Joe Rogan is a big proponent of it, even though he claims to have seen lizard-men overlords who told him he was no more meaningful than a worm.

You might be given a glimpse of the spirit world. That's a world you weren't made to see. It could drive you mad, or worse. Not a joke, you could wind up like Lady Gaga, unable to sleep alone because she says demons are chasing her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom