Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

32e7c1b9a262c0abc7ddc154f0e2e93c.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^climate change my ass^^

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ukraine. Something Happening There.
Ukraine lost 25,000 troops killed in the one battle of Soledar this week. That is 50% of all US Troops killed in all of Viet Nam in one battle.
And the msm is silent.
This article major moves of troops and staff in Russia. Something big happening.
Medvedev calling for Russian deployment of missiles stationed permanently 100 miles of Washington DC. Hypersonic missiles that can not be stopped by AD.

Good article excellent comments from all over globe.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
25,000 Ukranian troops slaughtered in the one Battle of Soledar.
This brings the number killed since Feb 2022 to approximately 150,000 dead and another 4-500,000 wounded.
Still not enough blood for the US MIC and NATO. They are all war ciminals.
Of course Ukraine is winning.

What are they doing with all the bodies? That by itself is ripe for ecological and pathogenic disaster. Maybe Pfizer will develop another mRNA Jab to neutralize the pathogenic outflow when the bodies start exploding from rot.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The chickens are coming home to roost.

Won't be long before every person has a relative who experienced an adverse reaction, has friends who have experienced a bad reaction or has acquaintances who have had a bad reaction - or died. Once the lawsuits start they won't be able to seat a jury that doesn't have one or more people on it who know the above.

FreeMiner

Legendary
What are they doing with all the bodies? That by itself is ripe for ecological and pathogenic disaster. Maybe Pfizer will develop another mRNA Jab to neutralize the pathogenic outflow when the bodies start exploding from rot.
The Battle of Soledar alone deaths is equal to 50% of all US Casualties in Viet Nam in one battle. and the msm is silent.
These are Stalingrad level of slaughter of Ukrainians. 25,000 Ukrainians killed in one battle. The article said Ukrainians were offered 2 choices surrender or die.
The attack by Russia was so brutal, and unrelenting that Ukrainians were reported jumping from 5 story windows to escape the Russians.

OPD77

Legendary
The freedom caucus is going to piss off DC for a couple years. I also predict the freedom caucus is far from done growing in numbers. All Americans should be behind what these folks are trying to do. Unless they are liberals. They will never understand how much they work against themselves for the benefit of the establishment liberals. They can't grasp that this is not about what "team" you are on.
If they do what they promised and hold KMac's feet to the fire on his promises more American people will see this and support them. Right now there are still millions of Americans, including myself waiting and watching to see if there's been real change or business as usual. Obviously it's to early to tell but they're off to a good start, but as was said in this thread the $$ to Ukraine will be a real test.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Brady Seals is listed as a Co-Author on the study government officials are citing for the line about 12% of asthmas in children are caused by gas stoves. Coincidentally, Brady Seals is also a manager in the Rocky Mountain Institute's Carbon Free Buildings program which partners with other companies to remove gas lines from existing buildings.

FmNCp61XwAA-NVw

You see the grift here. Publish a study that says gas stoves bad, think of the children. Government says we must ban gas stoves to save the children, RMI Carbon Free Buildings is awarded millions of dollars in government contracts to arrange the removal of gas lines in existing buildings. Viola!
This is pissing me off. My midtown building has had a ā€œgas riserā€ issue and they turned off all gas stoves and clothes driers in the building in late November. Supposedly being repaired by mid-Jan. I jokingly told other residents on the elevator one day that this was a plot to shift us to electric and theyā€™d never fix the problems. Not a joke to me though. And will prob cost me 5k since I own my place. Itā€™s hard being a conspiracy theorist when you are right all the time.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If they do what they promised and hold KMac's feet to the fire on his promises more American people will see this and support them. Right now there are still millions of Americans, including myself waiting and watching to see if there's been real change or business as usual. Obviously it's to early to tell but they're off to a good start, but as was said in this thread the $$ to Ukraine will be a real test.
I think they will hold them accountable. It is really up to McCarthy and whoever pulls his strings.

IF the payola stops to the Ukraine, that will definitely be a good sign.

OPD77

Legendary
I think they will hold them accountable. It is really up to McCarthy and whoever pulls his strings.

IF the payola stops to the Ukraine, that will definitely be a good sign.
That will be a big one in my mind, I watched Kmacs PC a bit ago and he's calling people out by name. I don't want to put the cart before the horse but I consider their first week to be a success....now build on this week on steroids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom