Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

JampackedMealyChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
I'm anxiously awaiting the day I check in and I'm 20 pages behind. That would mean something big has happened. Still waiting though.
Haha, those are usually the best days. Especially if you are like myself and follow daily. I will say that this past couple weeks has been great with content. Especially the speaker stuff this week. That is a good follow and telling.

9Mounties07

Elite
Haha, those are usually the best days. Especially if you are like myself and follow daily. I will say that this past couple weeks has been great with content. Especially the speaker stuff this week. That is a good follow and telling.
Yup...8 is a good number imo. That's been average this week. Off today so I'll be at the leading edge. Used to spend 2+ hours at breakfast just catching up during the "Green Curtain" days. Lol. Have never missed a day

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I know the Stimmie checks are gone but are people getting more $$$ from regular unemployment now?
I can't figure it out. Retailers of all kinds are struggling to find people but the #'s say the opposite.

A local convenient store can't hire Asst. Manager trainees for 60k plus really good benefits including profit sharing. No one wants to work even 40 hours a week

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
************ATTENTION*********
UPDATE

For Those Wanting to Donate for Meals For "Texas Girl Stuck in Ohio"

I have been been in contact via phone and text with @Scrouch2434 on getting some meals to "Texas Girl Stuck in Ohio".

First, he's a super nice and humble guy that's already sent some meals on his own dime to @tgsio and her family.

As he stated in an earlier post he has their address because last year he sent Max some Lacrosse things. That should show you what type of guy he is and contributor to this board.

He is not looking to get reimbursed - any funds donated by those ITT will fully go to new meals for the family.

He's looked up nice restaurants and his parents live about 15 miles away and consulted them as well for some good places.

There is no set amount to give and it's obviously voluntary. I've agreed to donate and several others have mentioned the same.

The plan is to have one or a couple of really nice meals (being from the dining mecca of Houston with some of the best restaurants in the nation, how that is defined in Ohio I don't know - maybe we'll be sending Beef O'Brady's or Chili's versus just sending Bob Evan's Farms or Steak & Shake)

Seriously I've looked at TripAdvisor and along with Jason's research we'll be sending something very nice and appropriate.

USAGE OF FUNDS
1. Again this is not a reimbursement program
2. All new funds will go towards new food orders
3. Depending on the amount received we will send one nice meal or multiple meals for the amount received.
4. FYI - I have spoken with Jason on multiple occasions prior to this unfortunate incident - we have mutual friends and I trust him - he's also earned that trust by sending Max items for Lacrosse over a year ago.

As for me, I've spoken to many of you and met others in person, helped others with mortgages thus I hope my credibility and trust by you is established as well. My company address, name, numbers have been posted here multiple times. You have our word every penny will go for the intended cause. I don't think saying this is necessary on this board after six years - nonetheless here it is in writing.

HOW TO DONATE
Like I said Jason is a humble guy and wants to keep his privacy best is possible this day in age.

Thus, if you will DM me I will send you his VENMO account information.

OTHER ITEM OF NOTE
If any of you have restaurant suggestions for the are perhaps @Nape or others please post here.

Again donating is totally voluntary.

Thanks for your time. Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions below.

Sincerely,

Cary M Cox aka @MortgageHorn

713-730-4502
carymcox@gmail.com

0B04999B-2DFE-421E-A22F-47B6A8863B77.jpeg

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder

I like Roy and all but this so called negotiation is just McCarthy trying to save his career. He has no intention of doing anything significant for the 20 "Rebels." McCarthy stepping aside should be item #1 on the negotiating table. If he doesn't do that, keep having these show elections for speaker. Meanwhile the American people win every day the house of reps isn't legislating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom