Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary
His first ones fired would be aimed at Houston and along the Louisiana Mississippi River to get all the oil refineries.
The huge Chevron refinery sitting on top of a salt dome in Mt. Belvieu, East of Houston was Sadaam's number 2 target during the Gulf War. This plant has expanded a lot since then and would expect it might be Pootin's number 1 considering all of the connecting pipelines etc...

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

captain-ray-holt-hot-damn.gif

OPD77

Legendary
Exactly what irritates me about him. He’s done this over and over.
It's the first time I've noticed it from him. I know he and Hannity are very close so I've been keeping a closer eye on what he says/does. I get what he's saying about KMC and if he doesn't do what he put in writing then throw his ass out....who's to say he'll leave after we KNOW he won't keep all of his promises or work behind the scenes to derail all of the so called "investigations"

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
This exercise on the House floor has been great for this Country. It’s eye opening to see all the people we thought were with us cower like dogs when rubber meets the road. All the media personalities and “conservatives” shilling for KM are weaklings that either want to keep things as is or evade the crosshairs of the swamp. The 20 is who we have with us and they deserve our unwavering support. God Bless them. Hold the line.

OPD77

Legendary
With what we know about the FBI banning accounts they didn't like and with what we know about the FBI and January 6th.

They could have banned major Q accounts at any time they wanted but they let them stay.

It certainly says a lot about how the FBI felt about Q. It seems it was all a disinformation campaign
"Trust Wray"

Latest posts

Top Bottom