Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I'm a huge Mark Levin fan but he's seemingly coming out for KMac....becoming a bit concerning.
4242848f42cb05790d06f3c208e01144--stone-cold-steve-steve-austin.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So...while we're watching the speaker vote clown show, let's all vote on something fun.

(I'm shameless)

Vote for Max Parker (WR) and Harrison Greathouse (OL). You can vote every hour 😂

Kinda crazy that Max is tied for 13th receiving all divisions. (And funny the pic they put up of him was as DB😂😂😂)

He is all state (2nd team). Boy can play. But he's done with no regret. (I finally took a deep breath. I would have supported him either way, but I won't hide that I cried tears of relief after his last play) He decided early on he was going lacrosse in college. Still didn't stop the fb coaches until the day he committed.

In the same vein of football boys I've watched grow up into good young men....a boy who my husbsnd coached in youth footbal called him tonight. He just committed to play in college. The first call he made was to my husband. I was in tears. What it meant to my husband can't be put into words. We're so proud of this young man. Hasn't had the easiest life, but he was always the sweetest boy (even when I ripped his ass for getting Max killed because he wouldn't move his feet and do his one job....BLOCK). He's grown into a great man and you best believe we'll be going to his games to cheer him on.

His dad played for Ohio State. He changed schools his senior year so his dad could coach him. He (like Max) made the decision to go to a smaller school with more support and what fit him better for the future. Smart boy.

I'm so proud of him and love this kid something fierce. He's one of my boys. ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
So...while we're watching the speaker vote clown show, let's all vote on something fun.

(I'm shameless)

Vote for Max Parker (WR) and Harrison Greathouse (OL). You can vote every hour 😂

Kinda crazy that Max is tied for 13th receiving all divisions. (And funny the pic they put up of him was as DB😂😂😂)

Done! ;)

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

(I'm shameless)

So . . . Um . . . Will do, of course. But . . . well . . .

. . . how is your daughter doing?

❤️

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So . . . Um . . . Will do, of course. But . . . well . . .

. . . how is your daughter doing?

❤️
She's okay today. (I posted an update in the other thread). We're meeting with her cardiologist tomorrow. I expect the beta blocker to be immediately stopped and tests rushed. Thank you. ❤️

I just posted this because his coach and Riley sent it to me within 10 minutes of each other and it's fun.

We ALL need ALL the fun and smiles we can get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom