Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Either DJT and DT Jr. are confused, or they don't think so.

"Never Trumper" has been rendered a meaningless term. Trump's almost blanket endorsement and acceptance of the deep state has reduced the term to little more than lincoln club fundraising and the pink-haired lunatics who don't realize Trump is backdoor endorsing their worldview. The dems and rinos who would publicly cringe at the mention of a Trump speakership will only be doing so because their constituents expect it. McCarthy, McDaniel, most of his major appointments, Trump has done all he can to reach out to the deep state. Pretending he's not part of it is left to bewildered conservatives and his family on social media.

Pineapple

Legendary
I remember that time we won a national championship more recently than you and then beat you 49-0. And then I also remember that time Lincoln Riley used you as a coaching stepping stool to move up in the ranks.
You got me man. I mean Charlie Strong is a great, I mean Tom Herman is a great, I mean pole assassin monkey bit that kid but he’s a great, I mean Sark isn’t drinking again so you guys have it handled!

You lost to Kansas, at home.

#micdropped

Latest posts

Top Bottom