Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Flu0ZVIWYBc0dZz

Another fake?

Edit: NVM

Last edited:

OPD77

Legendary

I hope Don and Ron are scheming behind the scene to make the media etc...think they're at odds publicly but pull the "gotcha mother effers" for a super ticket with them on it. Trump can clean house for 4 years and set the stage for Ronnie D. to get some shit done for the following 8 years. I'm not sure how possible this is but at this point it's all I have and can hope for.

OPD77

Legendary
I hope Don and Ron are scheming behind the scene to make the media etc...think they're at odds publicly but pull the "gotcha mother effers" for a super ticket with them on it. Trump can clean house for 4 years and set the stage for Ronnie D. to get some shit done for the following 8 years. I'm not sure how possible this is but at this point it's all I have and can hope for.
Edit...

I'm hoping the "Ron DeSanctimonius" comment was to float it out there to see what kind of attention it may get....just my thought.

OPD77

Legendary
I don’t think he has knowingly made mistakes. I hope he has learned from any that have been made. I think it is an absolutely daunting task that he has undertaken. We are not dealing with a stupid or weak opponent. There are bound to be plants...and I agree that he has allowed some of those plants to out themselves. He’s not going to be perfect...nobody is, but man, I do respect what he has undertaken, what he is doing, and what he has done. I’m gonna support the positive and realize there will be some mishaps.
When you have your daughter and SIL advising you, you want to trust them because you believe those a re a very few you can truly trust....he found out differently and has removed them due to this revelation. That has to really suck coming to that realization of folks in your closest of inner circles.

Pineapple

Legendary
Damn! I can't wait for OU and UTex to join the SEC. You guys might actually make bama and aubs agree on something. LOL.
All I know is OU is coming to fuck you boys up. OU always wins. History proves it.

Now, Texas? Well, she will cry about everything and her Super Bowl will be beating TAMU and OU in the same year. Just doesn’t happen but once a decade.

OPD77

Legendary
Not sure what kind of career tis guy is going to have after all of this. The last two years have shed a dark light on that man and his true political intentions.
He has definitely shown his true colors and apparently had a motive when he ran. It pisses me off that a former military from Texas turned POS politician turned out that way, not surprised tho....see his new book to be written and published, Walking in my Hero's Footsteps... John "Judas" McCain.

Pineapple

Legendary
There is nothing in sports quite like the Cotton Bowl the second Saturday of every October. Everyone who is a college football fan should experience it at least once.
It’s amazing. Half the stadium screams and the other half groans every damn play!!! Half the stadium is baby shit orange and the other half is beautiful!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom