Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Dr. James Tour are great.

This guy may be the smartest dude on the planet - heard him speak in person.

Mind-Blowing.

Dr James M. Tour is an American chemist and nanotechnologist. He is a Professor of Chemistry, Professor of Materials Science and NanoEngineering, and Professor of Computer Science at Rice University in Houston, Texas.

Although American, Dr Tour became a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry in the United Kingdom in 2020 and was awarded the Royal Society of Chemistry's Centenary Prize for innovations in materials chemistry with applications in medicine and nanotechnology.

MortgageHorn

Founder
You stick to worrying about Aggie. Don’t bring your daddy into this.

Texas leads the overall series 63–50–5 (.555)

maxresdefault.jpg

Take a lap Skippy!

MortgageHorn

Founder
The Ford will as well. It's a rough ride. Pretty much the same front end set up as the Ram. I loved my F350 though, it was a tank and easily pulled everything I could throw at it. Opposite of 44Bobcat55, I went back to Ram because I think the seats are more comfortable. I'd never get a GM, no where near the quality of materials as the Ram or Ford.

Just get one of these ;)

1672932007637.jpeg

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The Ford will as well. It's a rough ride. Pretty much the same front end set up as the Ram. I loved my F350 though, it was a tank and easily pulled everything I could throw at it. Opposite of 44Bobcat55, I went back to Ram because I think the seats are more comfortable. I'd never get a GM, no where near the quality of materials as the Ram or Ford.
I used to think softer seats were the best and they are on a short ride. Kinda like comparing a Lexus seat to a Mercedes seat. First time I sat in a MB I thought the seats were hard and stiff after a few hours you really appreciate the support. I do agree that the F350 rides hard but the seats are very supportive. I added air bags to the suspension and it pulls my triple axle toy hauler like it is not even back there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom