Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

First couple minutes on the total deaths in Ukraine. They keep saying Ukr has only lost 10,000 men and have 35000 missing. EU lady said it was over 100,000 and that was a month old speech.

So apparently this UN weapons inspector has a sketchy background.

Some underage sex chat shit. Not to be a dick but I do wonder how much stock we can put into what the guy says given the reputation.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So apparently this UN weapons inspector has a sketchy background.

Some underage sex chat shit. Not to be a dick but I do wonder how much stock we can put into what the guy says given the reputation.

I definitely think he over does it. He thinks Russia is a lot tougher than they are. They don't have the air force or navy to compete with us. They would definitely do a lot more damage than Iraq did. Not heard about the sex chat stuff so no idea. I know he was tanked by the establishment because he was public about Iraq not having wmd's. Seems like most of his troubles started when he kept talking about it before and during and especially after.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Have driven GMC trucks personally 35+ yrs (79’, ‘91, ‘06, ‘14x2, & ‘20) and still own All of them! And yes they all still run great. Was trying to decide between a another 2500HD or try a Ram. Now the decision is clear; I will now have to be a RAM guy.
Note* Have always had Fords at work, too many problems and uncomfortable. Not an option.
Chose the F-350 over the Ram because of the seats. Ram seats suck on long trips. Make sure you go at least an hour in it before you decide. I took my Ram back within a day.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Chose the F-350 over the Ram because of the seats. Ram seats suck on long trips. Make sure you go at least an hour in it before you decide. I took my Ram back within a day.

I haven’t driven a Ford but our Ram 2500 drove like the suspension was non-existent. The whole ride/comfort sucked. Damn GM for this shit. I’ll be test driving a Ford for my next pickup. Hopefully it doesn’t drive on rails and feel like the Texas giant at six flags.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
OU6.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^since tax returns are now free game, let's look at the places Soros donates to^^

no shit

denn

Legendary
Founder
More proof that McCarthy would be no different than a Democrat.
Worse IMO. He is suppose to represent us. When you vote with democrats half the time for the last 6 years, you are not who we want leading the house on our behalf. McCarthy is a traitor to his party and the American conservatives. McCarthy needs to step aside, post haste. He may be asking for the same fate as Cheney if he continues down tis road. May be too late for him anyway.

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
I haven’t driven a Ford but our Ram 2500 drove like the suspension was non-existent. The whole ride/comfort sucked. Damn GM for this shit. I’ll be test driving a Ford for my next pickup. Hopefully it doesn’t drive on rails and feel like the Texas giant at six flags.
The Ford will as well. It's a rough ride. Pretty much the same front end set up as the Ram. I loved my F350 though, it was a tank and easily pulled everything I could throw at it. Opposite of 44Bobcat55, I went back to Ram because I think the seats are more comfortable. I'd never get a GM, no where near the quality of materials as the Ram or Ford.

Latest posts

Top Bottom