Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Dan Crenshaw telling everyone what American people think and that they don’t care about these things holding up this Speaker vote. Fuck you Dan Crenshaw. You are so out of touch with the American people. Your strong armed bitch move will not work any more.

Guys like him is why I feel like I don’t have any respect for their “service” to this country

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I never watch Hannity but it was on when I walked into the living room. Lauren was on and I watched about 3 min of the segment. He had nothing but distain for her and what the 20 are doing. What’s amazing to me is how many of you guys watch his show. He is a snake
I was visiting my mom and Bret Baier was interviewing Chip Roy and it sounded like he was going after a guy accused of embezzling billions of dollars and costing 10000's of jobs. Then he interviewed the large rep woman from FL and it was like 2 old friends having a catch up. LOL. Even my mom was like "wow, Bret sure is treating them different".

Latest posts

Top Bottom