Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Good guy to watch on actual news in the front lines. His breakdowns tend to follow what is actually happening. He seems to know the area well as he is able to talk about small details that make each battle different.

Also his breakdowns follow with some drone footage I saw on an Indonesian channel.

This video is just horrible to watch even though they scrubbed any clear shots of death.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I know that USF hired two at $250k a piece. Made some large donor drop out.

That ain't shit - my fucked-up school is #1 in this bullshit and why we lose in sports

For fucks sake it took three screen shots to get all of these idiots.

The first black sloot makes $66,500

But the "Funny Thing" is the WHITE DUDE "Below" her is knocking down $231,911

And not to be out done the bitch with the deep south whitey name of Betty Jeane Taylor is ripping off the citizens of Texas for $102,830

Almost 2X her black superior

And of course the Asian chick at the bottom beats them both at $115,000

So much for "equality" "Equity" and "inclusion

Edit the black chick named Tiffany Tillis-Lewis got $120,489 (must have been the white-sounding name)

1672879784730.png
1672879830659.png
1672879872786.png

Nonetheless a COLOSSAL waste of money.

"Horns Down" for this shit!

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Fake or not - he’s still a moron. Time and time again.
It's amazing to me that he supported McCarthy today. I get a political endorsement when there are no other options in Cali, but his endorsement today made ZERO political sense. You cannot tell your base to endorse candidates that will "Drain the Swamp" and then turn around and push the party to vote for a massive Swamp creature to be 3rd in line to the Presidency. Just a moronic move on his part and does nothing but give Trump doubters even more evidence that proves Trump isn't who we think he is. Genuinely curious - can anyone on this board give me a believable reason for why Trump would do this? No fairytale BS either. Is Trump surrounded by morons in his inner circle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom