Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
There are also some in the Med field who have said that the warp speed screwed up the timing of the deep state. Time will tell. Many things were done just for the sake of exposure.
Who here know who Anthony Fauci was in 2019? I'm willing to guess it was less than 2-3% of the board, and this is a relatively educated bunch. Of the general population, I'm guessing it was less than .5%

Fauci had to become removed from the shadows. The NAID IS the funding mechanism for Big Pharma. The head of the snake had to be revealed, IMHO, before you can cut it off.

IF DeSantis, and his team in Florida, do enough to shutdown Phizer, Merck, Lilly, Bayer, etc..., then it was all worth it. If that was the game theory that Trump had to play during a time of war, then it would be worth it in the long-run.

This won't just take down Big Pharma. It takes down the corrupt healthcare system that is becoming the second largest debt layer for our citizens, 2nd to mortgages, AND begins to unravel the DARPA network that is incubated in the "Research" community. Guess where most of that research is done? At universities.

During the early part of the pandemic in 2020, I had a call with the Chief Strategy Officer at UCLA. They (the leadership at UCLA) wasn't worried about the health system in the long run, but what they were very worried about was the entire university. It turns out the health system, which does about $15 billion/year in revenue, subsidizes a significant portion of the overall university. The loss of potential margin for the health system, which the government subsidized via COVID reimbursement (not yet finalized during the time of the call) was also the same margin that would be used to keep the university, which was effectively shutdown, afloat. And what does the government utilize the university apparatus to do? Conduct "research."

That is how all of this ties together.

9Mounties07

Elite

OPD77

Legendary
Well that looked like a nice place until the feral bastard's lost their minds.
Sometimes you have no choice. When dealing with 65-70 IQ imbeciles anything can happen. I seldom go to cities but am always packing. And at my age will not be manhandled. And am always watching my AO. I sit with my back to the wall so I can see the door. My vehicle is accessible. And pointed in the right direction.
I would weight them down with lead.
I do the same and always get by an exit door or where I can get to the kitchen and access that exit door if needed. I started this practice after the Luby's shooting in Killeen, Tx back in the 90s. I try to see the front door and people when they come in. I know I've pissed some Hostess's off when I tell them where I want to sit..."well that table's not clean yet" etc...Ok, I'll wait. Some folks just don't get it and never will.

dirty022

Elite
Life Fd him chill Fuck face. His wife fucking around multiple times and then his son becoming terminally ill flipped a switch. Hope it doesnt happen to you

Easy with the name calling tough guy. Life fucks us all at some point and time. I agree with the kid but the wife shit is what it is. That doesn't mean you hold a university hostage ever year and leave them hanging in the end. The guy is a selfish prick with little integrity imo.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Desantis reaLily being pushed by the establishment...imagine that.
Something that makes me pause about him is the establishment really lining up behind him. If Desantis wasn't actually doing things in Florida that he said he would, I would have said this guy is related to the Bushes somehow. Wreeks of establishment type, but again, he is doing things others aren't and that we have wanted to see for a while nationally.

9Mounties07

Elite
Something that makes me pause about him is the establishment really lining up behind him. If Desantis wasn't actually doing things in Florida that he said he would, I would have said this guy is related to the Bushes somehow. Wreeks of establishment type, but again, he is doing things others aren't and that we have wanted to see for a while nationally.
Yes

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
...and why is he being allowed to do those things with so little pushback in Florida? They knew they could win without Florida...so why not let their plant get some great national attention...get him elected and still be in control. I think this shit runs deep...and he is a Bush clone in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom