Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The church should promote love, kindness, and compassion for all. However, no church should promote or embrace this lifestyle. I live in a university town and unsurprisingly there are a few churches that openly support the gay community by displaying pride and trans flags. This is highly inappropriate of a church and is a sign they have been infiltrated.
The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.

I don’t know how the church should act, but I know tolerance is leading a lot of souls to hell.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Study finds vaccinated people discriminate against the unvaccinated. But not in the reverse. Duh.

Disliking unvaccinated profiles came in significantly higher than profiles containing attributes including previous stints in prison, atheism, and a history of mental health issues.

“Unvaccinated targets face significantly more exclusionary reactions than immigrants in 11 out of 21 countries, while immigrants do not face significantly more exclusionary reactions in any of the countries,”

https://dallasexpress.com/national/...=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Study finds vaccinated people discriminate against the unvaccinated. But not in the reverse. Duh.

Disliking unvaccinated profiles came in significantly higher than profiles containing attributes including previous stints in prison, atheism, and a history of mental health issues.

“Unvaccinated targets face significantly more exclusionary reactions than immigrants in 11 out of 21 countries, while immigrants do not face significantly more exclusionary reactions in any of the countries,”

https://dallasexpress.com/national/study-vaccinated-discriminate-against-unvaccinated/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Study+|+Vaccinated+Discriminate+Against+Unvaccinated&utm_campaign=12+14+22+Newsletter&vgo_ee=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=
i discriminate against vaccinated people. fuck them. they tried to cast me and my kind out of society all for the sake of the government/corporations and "muh job" then went on to virtue signal about it, bunch of fucking simps. All they do now is shed spike proteins and die.. I refuse to be in a room longer than 5mins with one or ill start to feel sick

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
i discriminate against vaccinated people. fuck them. they tried to cast me and my kind out of society all for the sake of the government/corporations and "muh job" then went on to virtue signal about it, bunch of fucking simps. All they do now is shed spike proteins and die.. I refuse to be in a room longer than 5mins with one or ill start to feel sick
I asked one person if they had life insurance because someday they will be walking down the street and keel over from a heart attack and die.

Won't be long before insurance companies include an exclusion for being Jabbed by Fauci.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than be in a position to deal with that.
You can always find someone for a tumble without all the hassles. Be sure to shield your "special purpose" or you will end up like a person I know. He received a phone call from someone who said, "Hi, Dad." After a one nighter 53 years ago. 23 and Me is a tell all test.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom