Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
i discriminate against vaccinated people. fuck them. they tried to cast me and my kind out of society all for the sake of the government/corporations and "muh job" then went on to virtue signal about it, bunch of fucking simps. All they do now is shed spike proteins and die.. I refuse to be in a room longer than 5mins with one or ill start to feel sick
I am also pro mask. If you are wearing one, and it’s not because of your job, it is a clear indicator of someone that I would not have anything in common with and therefore I don’t have to take the time to find out. It is a fantastic societal filter.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Cliffs on what this is about?
She is currently Chairman of the RNC and is up for election. Lots of people think she should step down due to Pubs performance and the fact the RNC has not fought against election corruption.
She had the support of the good old boys but support seems to be fading.
Harmeet Dhillon is running against her and is a great choice.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Very interesting case being considered by the Supreme Court that could overturn the 2020 election. This is coming from a different angle and is a good read. @Jayhox (and other legal minds) I am curious what your thoughts on this.

It caught my attention as I had heard the brothers that brought this case talk about it a week or so ago and how the law clerks at the Supreme Court requested revisions ASAP. I recall the one brother suggested 2 weeks and the clerk strongly encouraged that it be sooner.

https://republicbrief.com/supreme-c...eking-to-overturn-2020-presidential-election/
This is the one we discussed a week or so ago. Of note from your link:

As the Brunson lawsuit argues, all of Congress was put on notice prior to its January 6th vote by more than a hundred of its own members detailing serious allegations of election frauds and calling for creation of an electoral commission to investigate the allegations.

Moreover, the Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) was required to submit a report on foreign threats to the 2020 Presidential election by December 18, 2020. That deadline was set by executive order and by Congress itself. When December 18th came and went without ODNI submitting its report, Congress should have started asking questions and investigating. In fact, DNI John Ratcliffe announced on that day that the 17 U.S. intelligence agencies he was overseeing had found evidence of foreign election interference but were split as to its significance and whether such breach of national security was sufficient to overturn the outcome of the election. And yet there was no action whatsoever by Congress, no inquiry and no investigation. Instead, Congress approved the possibly fraudulent election results on January 6th without asking any questions of the DNI and the Intelligence Community.

When the results of the 1876 presidential election were in doubt, Congress created a special Electoral Commission made up of five House members, five Senators, and five Supreme Court Justices to investigate.

In contrast, in early 2021 Congress had nearly two weeks to investigate before the January 20th date of the Presidential Inauguration. Had Congress waited even just one more day, they would have received the long-awaited ODNI report reflecting a split in the Intelligence Community and the DNI’s own conclusion that the People’s Republic of China had interfered to influence the outcome of the presidential election. As Dr. Barry A. Zulauf, the Analytic Ombudsman for the Intelligence Community concluded at the time, the Intelligence Community shamefully delayed their findings until after the January 6th Electoral College certification by Congress because of their political disagreements with the Trump administration.
The Brunson lawsuit does not claim the election was stolen, merely that a large majority of Congress, by failing to investigate such serious allegations of election rigging and breaches of national security, violated their Oaths to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic – an Oath also taken by Supreme Court Justices and members of the U.S. military.

The fact that the Brunson case has made it to the Court’s docket suggests profound concerns about a lawless January 6th Congressional committee, politicized federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, and major constitutional violations intended to overthrow an elected government by manipulating the outcome of the presidential election.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Fj9apwDX0AEhv2z

Latest posts

Top Bottom