Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
It only takes one second of thinking to understand that if you are pregnant, maybe it is not the best time to put experimental drugs in your body that nobody knows about the immediate and long term effect of (besides what the hidden from public for 75 years clinical trials have to say)
But virtue signaling is too strong of a pressure for the weak woke mind virus type

denn

Legendary
Founder
But virtue signaling is too strong of a pressure for the weak woke mind virus type
Haha, its is true. However They don't have the ability to think, independently, about what is best for anything other than the virtue they spew. Vax nazis are very selfish and have very little concern for those that they are effecting. In this case, I would say the chances are her selfishness and prideful social media posts about her getting vaxxed and boosted led her to be ignorant of what might happen to her baby when she put an experimental drug in your system. That type of person should not have children....ever! JMO

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Lmao, Please folks whatever craziness you believe do not cross the Anti-semitism boundary....

You ever wonder why espn and msnbc defend za "jews" but hate Christianity?

Hmmmm, please contribute to zionism today!

Let not your heart be troubled, the DHS is protecting

I would ask what the fuck you are talking about . . . but I don’t give a fuck what you are talking about.

And I almost NEVER say that to anyone.

Belezabro

Elite
Old-Fashioned Bank Run

mGzgPZ.gif

dirty022

Elite
Old-Fashioned Bank Run

I was depositing a sizable check yesterday and wanted to keep a good amount of cash out of it. Was told they couldn't do that amount and would have to come back on Thursday. I wasn't having that bullshit. I made them find the cash, which they did but told me they had a good run on cash in the last week or so and were running low.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I would ask what the fuck you are talking about . . . but I don’t give a fuck what you are talking about.

@Cincinattus91 uses much hyperbole, but let’s not pretend the Jews don’t get a free fvcking pass. It’s nauseating. The most persecuted group my ass. They run the show unscathed.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Trump supporters re not leaving in those numbers. No chance. IMO
It's what they want. A fractured conservative base. Truth is it doesn't fucking matter as long as there are gutless fucks in the States of AZ, GA, PA, MI, NV...they will steal every election no matter if it is Trump or DeSantis or Jesus Christ.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

lol I was agreeing with your mockery of that chart....the "anti-semitism" rubicon was hilarious

Nonetheless, spin a dreidel and hug a jew!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
MF is still the the Bahamas?
Yeah but being in the Bahamas is not the same as Russia or Argentina. We have very good relations with law enforcement and iron clad extradition treaty. Lots of commerce between us and them.

We didn't even issue an arrest warrant we just told them we were filling paper work for an indictment and they picked him up and said call us when you get here....

Latest posts

Top Bottom