Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
It whooped my ass for two weeks before TG. Sickest I’ve ever been. Still not totally right.
I am 73 will be 74 in a month. Non vaxed, and no masks etc. Had covid in 2021 very mild case, gone in a couple of day. Am just getting over this RSV which is 10 x worse than covid. 2 weeks, did not get in lungs but flattened me for 2 weeks. 1 st week no appetite, at all and zero energy.
My granddaughter brought it from her school.
It went through the whole family. I was the last to get it, am over it now but have a hoarse voice still.
RH% seems to be important.
Only thing I have taken is ricola cough candy, my vit c 1000m, vit d3 1000 and zinc. Plus Buckleys original syrup for 2 days.
Anyway watch out for that RSV crap.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Aye aye

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Aye aye

Musk/mortal head wound. Hmmmmm?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I’ve told all you motherfuckers on this board over and over that Hoosier in Madtown is a cot damn savant 😎

He’s smart as shit so smart I’m just hoping he’s really not the antichrist in disguise on the greatest message board in the world 🤣

Seriously lucky to have him and so many of you smarter than me on this board with such a diverse background of knowledge!!!

We’re the best “Anons” on the planet 🌎

You should be proud of what we’ve proved well ahead of the rest of the world 🌍 over the last 6.5 years!!!!

WWG1WGA

Let’s Roll!!
There are way smarter people than me on the board.

And I love Jesus and my wife, so I think I'm good on not being the AC, but y'all should hold me accountable.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
There is an explanation for this, from a Biblical perspective. There is a good video I posted in a different thread that lays it out.

The gist of this, is that those Pagans (Canaanites, Babylonians, Midianites, Edomites, Greeks, Romans, etc...) worshipped different gods (little) g that were actually demons.

In 1 & 2 Kings, you see a pattern unfold:

The first is that Solomon and many of the successive kings of Israel/Judah started to worship Baal. Baal is the demon that promises prosperity in return for sacrificing kids.

1670204672774.png

When did the United States start to see our economy grow exponentially?
1670204808423.png

Not too long after we legalized abortion, which is systematic child sacrifice.

After that demonic spirit overtook Israel, the next demonic spirit was Ashtoreth, or the demon of sexual immorality. You may know her as Aphrodite or Venus, but she was the one that started to destroy the nuclear family via sexual immorality that started with the feminist movement and sexual revolution of the 60's. That is embodied in 2 Kings with Ahab's wife, Jezebel.

The final demonic spirit that overtook Israel was Molceh, or the Transformer. Molech would make people believe that men were women, women were men, or that biological sex didn't matter. Sound familiar? He was also associated with child sacrifice? When you think about what we are doing to children right now via the transgender movement, are we (society) not sacrificing them for favor (woke)? It's crazy over how it only took 8-10 years for that entire demonic movement to spread like wildfire. And yet here we are.

The good news is Israel repented and God destroyed those who worshiped those demons. Will we be as fortunate here in the United States?

Time will tell, but your only hope is God. We are powerless against those forces otherwise.

Top Bottom