Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I'm seeing ads on TV from Pfizer hawking their new Wuhan Jab which combines elements of all Wuhan variants. They are saying it's safe and effective. I guess Pfizer thinks they have no exposure to the carnage happening. So far, they are correct. RFKjr won't go away willingly.

I am seeing articles indicating that researchers have found identifiable changes in brain cells because of Wuhan Charlie.
Changes caused by the virus or the vaccine?

FreeMiner

Legendary

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I'm seeing ads on TV from Pfizer hawking their new Wuhan Jab which combines elements of all Wuhan variants. They are saying it's safe and effective. I guess Pfizer thinks they have no exposure to the carnage happening. So far, they are correct. RFKjr won't go away willingly.

I am seeing articles indicating that researchers have found identifiable changes in brain cells because of Wuhan Charlie.
How are they claiming that? To my knowledge, nobody has successfully isolated the virus, much less convert it into an actual vaccine. You know, an actual dead virus serum.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FjJ2X7bXgAMIdUP

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

I’ve told all you motherfuckers on this board over and over that Hoosier in Madtown is a cot damn savant 😎

He’s smart as shit so smart I’m just hoping he’s really not the antichrist in disguise on the greatest message board in the world 🤣

Seriously lucky to have him and so many of you smarter than me on this board with such a diverse background of knowledge!!!

We’re the best “Anons” on the planet 🌎

You should be proud of what we’ve proved well ahead of the rest of the world 🌍 over the last 6.5 years!!!!

WWG1WGA

Let’s Roll!!

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

It whooped my ass for two weeks before TG. Sickest I’ve ever been. Still not totally right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom