Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FjFN2tGVUAAQ3u8

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Kind of like a supervillain, but a faggit. Alas, he’s ahead of his time by 5-10 years. I’m sure in 2029 the Predator will be getting pegged by a bigger, more fierce SHE-predator and Alien will be quasi-gender depending on its mood. Even Biff Tannon will be gay and have a petite, Italian boy-toy side kick in the “Back to the Future remake that comes out in 2025. Fuck this direction fam.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Not a pretty picture. If this plays out prepare to live in a collapsed failed state like Argentina, Venezuela or Kosovo etc.
It will be a Paradigm shift that will change our lives and our families lives for ever

FreeMiner

Legendary
Kind of like a supervillain, but a faggit. Alas, he’s ahead of his time by 5-10 years. I’m sure in 2029 the Predator will be getting pegged by a bigger, more fierce SHE-predator and Alien will be quasi-gender depending on its mood. Even Biff Tannon will be gay and have a petite, Italian boy-toy side kick in the “Back to the Future remake that comes out in 2025. Fuck this direction fam.
I would like to see him end this way instead.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

dirty022

Elite
While we are all basking in what is no being publicly exposed to many people who put their head in the sand re: Big Tech, Censorship, the state of our government, etc... the Twitter news is not the most important news of the week.

It's been discussed a bit here, but we can't lose sight of this one. The Neuralink announcement is significant.

This is crossing a threshold of significance that I wasn't sure we'd actually see in our lifetime, but we are there. This type of technology, if not handled with extreme care, is, at its core, trying to alter the human soul. This is transhumanism.

It is also satanic.

Additionally, It's becoming a bit more clear as to what Elon is architecting overall amongst his various "ventures."

The SpaceX, and we've seen a use case with Ukraine, ,they are establishing a satelite-based network that can enable (or disable) communications. That is SpaceX's actual role IMHO. We talk about how important Apple, Facebook, ,Twitter, etc... are re: control of communication, but the ISPs were the actual chokepoint for technology to be utilized for communications. I believe SpaceX is looking to become a worldwide ISP. There is tremendous power with that type of capability.

Tesla is trying to control mobility IMHO. For a long time I thought Tesla was masquerading as an energy company. I'm not so sure that is the actual intent. We saw with the Wikileaks Vault 7 drop, the CIA & NSA contain technology that enables remote control of automobiles via satelite technology.

We also kicked around the idea in 2017 in prior iterations of this thread that the Clash for Clunkers program was really meant to remove as many vehicles from circulation that did not have GPS or large-scale electronic requirements to run because this would've provided a natural bypass for that type of technology. I still believe that to be true.

Let's now tie this all into what could be possibly going on with Neuralink and Twitter. Neuralink is downright frightening. But in order to create an AI worth any value to the user, and those of you who have worked with AI should jump in an correct/confirm this assumption, but you need a large data set to train the software, hence the name machine learning. Most AI programs I'm familiar with typically launch in a pilot mode for a series of months, are run in parallel to the process they are trying to replace until the data set is large enough that the software can begin to automate to some degree of precision & accuracy. This timeframe can take months, years in some instances, and that timeframe is dependent on the size of the data set, the number of iterations and the number of different use cases/variables.

I believe that Elon purchased Twitter to be the data set for Neuralink. He will be able to mine the Twitter
data and the person-to-person interactions, historical data accuracies/inaccuracies, etc... and train the AI that Neuralink is dependent on to provide it's perceived value. The amount of data created on Twitter by humans every single day is staggering and would speed up the training of the AI by a series of cycles. Considering Microsoft just bought a gaming software company for 67BB to drive more data into Azure, a 44B acquisition by Elon looks downright like he stole the thing.

If we put this all together, Elon has a software empire that controls the following:

1. Communications - via SpaceX + Starlink
  2. Mobility - via Tesla
  3. Thoughts - via Neuralink + Twitter

That is entirely too much power for one person to wield. He may be doing this to be benevolent and prevent other actors from establishing such a network, but I will remain quite skeptical. The way he lives his life shows an inability to maintain rational/moral control outside of his business interests. I don't know of anyone who could handle this type of power and not abuse it to the detriment of humanity.

While the Twitter stuff is fascinating, we need to keep our eye on the bigger picture.

Thoughts?

If you could go back through my posts since Vegas I have said over and over that AI is the biggest threat we face. I don't see how it is used for the good of man at this point. I understand at the most basic level we need to advance to the point we can leave this rock in order to continue humanity. I just don't see where AI/Transhumanism is the way.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Remember when trump started this war with tariffs… he was trying to get this to happen… people Lost their minds…
not to mention those losing their minds & screaming for “free trade” apparently had no idea that the rest of the world had tarrifs on our products and did not have to fairly compete with our regulations, were stealing our tech, & many dependent on our military protection all at the same time

Free trade, sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom