Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
The world will be in total confusion and turmoil, because one great calamity after another is taking place. But for anyone searching for truth, I don't believe it will be hard to find. For one thing, the 2 witnesses will be in Jerusalem warning the entire world about what his happening and what is going to happen. My thoughts are that one of them is probably Moses, and that he'll go before the AC and pronounce the next judgement, in much the same manner as he went before Pharaoh 4000 years ago.

Those who've become believers during that time and the old Jews who know the scripture will be able to identify the anti-christ, because he'll be in a position to affirm a covenant with the Jews to resume temple sacrifice. Those who figure out what is going on and reject this new order, the AC will behead. Martyrdom will start at the beginning of the 7 years, the 5th seal, which I think tells us that a good # of people do figure out who this man is. When Christ is speaking in Matt. 24, he's warning the Jews that who they will believe is messiah isn't messiah. Then as you suggest, the whole world will know, or rather, could know at the midpoint of the 7 years, because this man will declare himself God.
Doesn’t he also at some point sustain what people will believe is a mortal wound only to make a miraculous recovery?

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden is ready to throw the Ukrainian Dwarf under the bus.
Macron carried the bad news back from DC to Zelensky.

But I think they waited too long. Ukraine's border will ever be what it once was. Putin knows that the US word is no good. Promises were made in 1992, again on Minsk 1 and Minsk 2. And since 2014 the daily bombing and artillery attacks on the Russian ethnic Donbas continued. So he Putin will never surrender what was paid in blood.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm seeing ads on TV from Pfizer hawking their new Wuhan Jab which combines elements of all Wuhan variants. They are saying it's safe and effective. I guess Pfizer thinks they have no exposure to the carnage happening. So far, they are correct. RFKjr won't go away willingly.

I am seeing articles indicating that researchers have found identifiable changes in brain cells because of Wuhan Charlie.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's how they can keep her from telling all.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Top Bottom