Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Gov. Newsoms wife describes Harvey Weinstein's Penis. Distorted like a fish....WTF

Ha Ha Ha It looked like a Catfish....FFS
Those barbs do hurt when they stick in you. I've only had them in my hand however.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I apologize for being ignorant on the situation but didn’t Liz lose the primary? Why are people talking about her for speaker? She’s out come January right? Or did I miss something?
Speaker does not need to be in congress. You could be speaker if you get enough votes. Theoretically she would get all dem votes and the pub votes would be split putting her in.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Now, from the "we told you so" news of the day.

A study from Cedars-Sinai Hospital shows the massive increase in heart attacks during the ill-advised pandemic. Heart attacks increased in 2020 to 2021 during the first part of the pandemic. I suggest its cause was the stress people were unwisely forced into by lockdowns, losing businesses, depleting savings and eventually the death jabs. In 2021 to present, the jump in heart attacks includes reactions from taking the death jabs.

https://dallasexpress.com/health/heart-attack-deaths-surged-during-pandemic/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Violent+Threats+Against+The+Dallas+Express+Apparently+Politically+Motivated&utm_campaign=11+16+22+Newsletter&vgo_ee=+vaqKfzin7PtN7eBIOgqbOPoPnNyWnEL0fNdoPIzHHs=

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1668608319874.png

Kevin McCarthy said recently he does not support a blank check for Ukraine

Now that Kevin McCarthy is the Speaker-elect, we must have accountability for the fact that Ukrainian officials spent the entire day lying to the world about the missiles that hit Poland

Last night was epic!
I want the American economy back that we had under his leadership.
- I want the global respect back that we had under his leadership.
- I want the border back that we had under his leadership.
- I want the direction our country was headed back that we had under his leadership!
America, you know it’s true, we need him back!
Make America America Again!

BTAvenger

Elite
You can argue that last night was trumps best speech ever. Because he was measured and on point. If he can just manage to not take bait from various areas and stay on point and on message his policies and ideas should resonate. The problem is I doubt he can because he can’t help but to flap his gums and act “unpresidential”. If somebody internally can finally get him to manage his ego he would be just what the country needs right now. But he’s never shown an ability to stay on point and to not be like gasoline on a fire. And we don’t need that version of Trump. If he’s going to do that he will lose. He has to show over an extended period of time leading into the primary season that he can be measured and not an asshole. That is his only chance. Because policy wise he is a no-brainer.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
You can argue that last night was trumps best speech ever. Because he was measured and on point. If he can just manage to not take bait from various areas and stay on point and on message his policies and ideas should resonate. The problem is I doubt he can because he can’t help but to flap his gums and act “unpresidential”. If somebody internally can finally get him to manage his ego he would be just what the country needs right now. But he’s never shown an ability to stay on point and to not be like gasoline on a fire. And we don’t need that version of Trump. If he’s going to do that he will lose. He has to show over an extended period of time leading into the primary season that he can be measured and not an asshole. That is his only chance. Because policy wise he is a no-brainer.
Great points. But they don’t matter anymore because our elections are rigged and the Republic is washing into the sea. Now it’s about beans, bullets and bandaids.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Nonsense on "Two Years to Fight".

They should have been fighting for the past 30+ years. What is being seen is the results of not fighting but you can't fill your offshore accounts when you fight.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I apologize for being ignorant on the situation but didn’t Liz lose the primary? Why are people talking about her for speaker? She’s out come January right? Or did I miss something?

Some rep threatened that if Rs don't elect McCarthy as speaker, some Rs might break away and convince some dems to join them and elect someone noxious as speaker, for example, Liz Cheney.

Speaker doesn't have to be a member of congress. They could elect almost anyone.

Long story short, the Deep State controls the republican party, and threatened any America First types with Hitler for Speaker. And they bought off Marjorie Taylor Green to help sell the gambit.

FreeMiner

Legendary
COKE HEAD Zelinsky tried to stampede NATO and the west into WW3 because his boys fired a s300 missile into Poland. Probably an accident. But The COKE HEAD wanted WW3. The West needs to take the Ukraine off ramp. And needs to ignore Ukraine and let them get their asses whooped. USA and NATO stood by as the Ukraine Regime pounded Eastern Russians in Ukraine for 8 years because of Obama and Nulands corruption. Let Ukraine and Nuland and Obama be exposed now.
This is America's mess brought to America by the CIA and Obama's bad decisions. Put him and Nuland in the spotlight. They are both war criminals. Quit following War Criminals advice.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Great points. But they don’t matter anymore because our elections are rigged and the Republic is washing into the sea. Now it’s about beans, bullets and bandaids.

totally agree

jesus H christ can come down personally and run for office and because all elections are rigged he'll lose lol (i typed that and started laughing literally because its true)

idk when everyone will realize that

now on what to do......hmm

Belezabro

Elite
I thought McArthy got it

"Scalise will replace current House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD), who has held the position for about four years.

The position of House majority leader is the second-highest ranking position in the chamber, behind only the speaker.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was selected as Republicans’ choice for speaker just prior to Scalise’s election, but the full House will need to vote to confirm McCarthy in January."

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is the Council of Europe and NATO. Count the number of Morons and Imbeciles in the picture. This is the cream of the cream that is western leadership.
My Fucking Oath But That is scary. They only have enough brain cells to feed themselves and hopefully wipe their asses. Yet these fools will decide if we go all in and incinerate humanity.
1668616146334.png

Top Bottom