Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
The Ukrainians shot the Poles with a s300 anti aircraft missile.

#POLANDMissiles

⚡⚡⚡️Polish President Duda said there is no definitive proof of who fired the rocket that fell in the east of the country, Reuters reported

⚡️ Duda: What happened was an "isolated incident"

Join Slavyangrad
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Wouldn’t be surprised if tha Sea 👁 A dunnit.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So put Liz Cheney in instead? Brilliant. So be it.

So your notion is that we must put in McCarthy, because the alternative is Liz Cheney......

If there are enough republicans who would vote for Liz Cheney to make her speaker, what good are they with any speaker? Uniparty doesn't begin to describe it. Kevin McCarthy is in the globalists hip pocket. You know it, I know it. Doing the same thing over and over isn't just insanity, it's stupidity.

Arguing this is absurd.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Everyone on this board knows I hate McCarthy. Liz Cheney would be a monumental fuck up if that is how this played out. I can't stand McCarthy but if him being Speaker keeps her from Speaker then so be it. Live to fight another day.
Deep state be like let’s make them choose our guy by giving them an even bigger fuk up.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Everyone on this board knows I hate McCarthy. Liz Cheney would be a monumental fuck up if that is how this played out. I can't stand McCarthy but if him being Speaker keeps her from Speaker then so be it. Live to fight another day.

Acquiescing to the deep state makes no sense at all, yet that's exactly what you're advocating. McCarthy is entrenched deep state. Long term, there's no difference in having him there vs. Pelosi. Or Cheney.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
So your notion is that we must put in McCarthy, because the alternative is Liz Cheney......

If there are enough republicans who would vote for Liz Cheney to make her speaker, what good are they with any speaker? Uniparty doesn't begin to describe it. Kevin McCarthy is in the globalists hip pocket. You know it, I know it. Doing the same thing over and over isn't just insanity, it's stupidity.

Arguing this is absurd.
Holy hell. It’s simple. If just a couple of the squirrelly f’ing Pubs split their vote between McCarthy and someone else, then the Dems can vote in lockstep and get whoever they want as Speaker. I don’t like it, but I’m not stupid enough not to see how this can happen. But if you want to make a bad situation worse, keep not seeing the point and argue away.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Acquiescing to the deep state makes no sense at all, yet that's exactly what you're advocating. McCarthy is entrenched deep state. Long term, there's no difference in having him there vs. Pelosi. Or Cheney.
Take your meds already. McCarthy is not deep state, he’s just a fucking establishment moron. Liz on the other hand, is as deep state as it gets.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Holy hell. It’s simple. If just a couple of the squirrelly f’ing Pubs split their vote between McCarthy and someone else, then the Dems can vote in lockstep and get whoever they want as Speaker. I don’t like it, but I’m not stupid enough not to see how this can happen. But if you want to make a bad situation worse, keep not seeing the point and argue away.

Yep, keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. You don't see the point. You don't even see the issue.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Last edited:
Top Bottom