Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Remember, McCarthy is winning with Trump's endorsement. Instead of fighting for change, Trump backed the deep state.

The 31 should refuse McCarthy, regardless of the consequences. McCarthy has to have 218 votes to become speaker, not just the majority of republicans. If only a handful of them have the guts and hold fast, he can't become speaker. The problem is a good # of those 31 probably only did so for appearances sake.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

And just like that, they purchased Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Trump encourages allies to back McCarthy​

Former President Donald Trump has been privately encouraging allies to support McCarthy’s bid for House speaker, according to two sources familiar with the effort, believing that the California Republican will be an asset down the road should the former president find himself in a contested 2024 primary.

Trump reaffirmed his support for McCarthy’s leadership bid in an interview with Fox News last week and he has since been working the phones to persuade Republican allies to back him, particularly conservative members who remain skeptical of McCarthy.

The news comes on the eve of Trump’s expected announcement for a third presidential campaign. The former president and the California Republican have spoken multiple times since the midterm elections, sources said, and McCarthy’s camp is hoping Trump’s endorsement will help win over some of the staunchest Trump supporters who have been critical of McCarthy.

Despite Trump’s pro-McCarthy campaign, it hasn’t fully broken through. Some of Trump’s staunchest allies have been all over conservative media attacking McCarthy. However, one notable Trump ally who will actually get to vote in the speaker’s race went on Steve Bannon’s podcast on Monday and expressed support for McCarthy: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who called it a “bad strategy” and “risky” to challenge McCarthy given their likely razor-thin majority.

McCarthy has worked hard to court Greene, from having weekly meetings with her in his office to promising her better committee assignments after Democrats kicked her off committees for incendiary remarks.

dirty022

Elite

Now do every single journalist who reported on Russian collusion.

On the Q thing. I think a lot of people got into to Q because they wanted it to be true. We all see that the ruling class is full of corruption. People that see that wanted it to all come crashing down in fabulous fashion and that is why Q was so popular. With or without Q that fact still remains. I think at this point Q was a psyop to allow the whole establishment to label people who followed Q as terrorists and extremists. We can't blame people for wanting to have a better world and Q provided hope to a lot of people who don't see a whole lot out there. Even though it was probably a scam.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Bongino brought up km and he had a long pause and said he is kinda swampy at times. Later in the episode he mentioned he was a Levine disciple. I think Dan was trying to say this guy is bullshit without offending his friends
I like bongino, I don't tune into his show. I laugh every time I hear Unfiltered with Dan Bongino. That is 100% filtered on fox news.

9Mounties07

Elite
Idk how many of y’all believe in Jesus here but I had a revelation the morning after midterms.

It’s about to get bad, I didn’t need a revelation to see that the writing is on the wall economy is crumbling, food and water shortages look inevitable and people are dropping of “natural causes” every day.

However, I did need the revelation to see how God uses all things even the bad. Like stated dems (communists) will have no where to shift the blame when it hits the fan. People of all walks of life will suffer and the politicians they worship will not be able to save them.

We are about to see the largest revival in American history. This was a word that I believe is 100% from God please watch and remember who sits on the throne.

God Bless

I'm with ya man...100%. Check this out too. From this weekend

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Remember, McCarthy is winning with Trump's endorsement. Instead of fighting for change, Trump backed the deep state.

The 31 should refuse McCarthy, regardless of the consequences. McCarthy has to have 218 votes to become speaker, not just the majority of republicans. If only a handful of them have the guts and hold fast, he can't become speaker. The problem is a good # of those 31 probably only did so for appearances sake.
Best explanation I heard is that if the Pubs stay split and try to stop McCarthy, the Dems could possibly slip someone through as Speaker . . . like Liz Cheney.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

And just like that, they purchased Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Trump encourages allies to back McCarthy​

Former President Donald Trump has been privately encouraging allies to support McCarthy’s bid for House speaker, according to two sources familiar with the effort, believing that the California Republican will be an asset down the road should the former president find himself in a contested 2024 primary.

Trump reaffirmed his support for McCarthy’s leadership bid in an interview with Fox News last week and he has since been working the phones to persuade Republican allies to back him, particularly conservative members who remain skeptical of McCarthy.

The news comes on the eve of Trump’s expected announcement for a third presidential campaign. The former president and the California Republican have spoken multiple times since the midterm elections, sources said, and McCarthy’s camp is hoping Trump’s endorsement will help win over some of the staunchest Trump supporters who have been critical of McCarthy.

Despite Trump’s pro-McCarthy campaign, it hasn’t fully broken through. Some of Trump’s staunchest allies have been all over conservative media attacking McCarthy. However, one notable Trump ally who will actually get to vote in the speaker’s race went on Steve Bannon’s podcast on Monday and expressed support for McCarthy: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who called it a “bad strategy” and “risky” to challenge McCarthy given their likely razor-thin majority.

McCarthy has worked hard to court Greene, from having weekly meetings with her in his office to promising her better committee assignments after Democrats kicked her off committees for incendiary remarks.
Again . . .

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Now do every single journalist who reported on Russian collusion.

On the Q thing. I think a lot of people got into to Q because they wanted it to be true. We all see that the ruling class is full of corruption. People that see that wanted it to all come crashing down in fabulous fashion and that is why Q was so popular. With or without Q that fact still remains. I think at this point Q was a psyop to allow the whole establishment to label people who followed Q as terrorists and extremists. We can't blame people for wanting to have a better world and Q provided hope to a lot of people who don't see a whole lot out there. Even though it was probably a scam.
We’ve torn that theory apart a million times in a million different ways.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Being from East TN (Kingsport) I would drive home and beat you to death in front of your wife if you told me where you lived. you are a miserable fvck

FreeMiner

Legendary

The Ukrainians shot the Poles with a s300 anti aircraft missile.

#POLANDMissiles

⚡⚡⚡️Polish President Duda said there is no definitive proof of who fired the rocket that fell in the east of the country, Reuters reported

⚡️ Duda: What happened was an "isolated incident"

Join Slavyangrad
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Top Bottom