Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Fetterman is the perfect Gen Z candidate.

Lives at home till he's forty
Lives off a trust fund
Gets away with racist behavior
Is handled by his partner
Gets a job that he no shows for, not Tech but Government, no difference
buys a building with daddy's money to renovate that never gets finished, but is considered hip
Is completely incoherent

Idiocracy is here

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Rs probably going to win NV and WI Senate seats, putting us at 50. Senate will come down to Hershel runoff in December. All kinds of water main issues and pipes being burst are expected.

Senate control is going to come down to GA.

We are going to be assaulted with commercials.
AZ is still 100% in play. Lake is going to win her race and she might (probably will) pull Masters with her, although he is not doing quite as well as her, or better said, Kelly outperformed Hobbs.

NV is probably going to be a shit show. I wouldn't count that Senate seat just yet.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Former Fox News Reporter Deep Dickin Bill Gates ex wife. I know she is ugly, but ole gal probably not have gotten one good fucking in her entire life married to that weasel. Good for her.

Too high above the grass to feed itself, so it has to be fed.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
AZ is still 100% in play. Lake is going to win her race and she might (probably will) pull Masters with her, although he is not doing quite as well as her, or better said, Kelly outperformed Hobbs.

NV is probably going to be a shit show. I wouldn't count that Senate seat just yet.
WTF aren't they counting the votes. It has not moved in Arizona this morning.

Are they having John Fetterman count the votes or something?

Chop, chop!!!

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
I don’t know if you folks read Paul Tripp. But he is amazing.

Yesterday in the United States, Tuesday, November 8, was Election Day. This devotional was written and scheduled before any votes were cast or election results were announced. It is not a commentary on any political system, but rather, a reminder and encouragement for the children of God to rest assured in the sovereign power of their King.
Perhaps the results of yesterday’s election went the way you wanted. Maybe the candidate you voted for won. Or perhaps the opposite was true. This morning you might be waking up excited, confident, and assured. Or maybe you are confused, angry, and disturbed about what the future might hold for your city, state, or nation.
Whatever you think about politics and elections, you need this perspective on God’s sovereignty to make sense out of what seems, at times, to make no sense at all:
“The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; he turns it wherever he will.” (Proverbs 21:1)
“For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.” (Psalm 22:28)
“He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings.” (Daniel 2:21)
That last verse gives me so much confidence the morning after an election: “He removes kings and sets up kings.” While it comes from a historical narrative many years ago in a distant land, the same God who ruled over Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar, and Babylon is the same God this morning. He has never changed. His power, authority, and sovereignty have not lessened.
Nebuchadnezzar had declared himself the ultimate authority, was obsessed with his own glory, and demanded worship and service rightly due only to God himself. “At the end of twelve months he was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon, and the king answered and said, “Is not this great Babylon, which I have built by my mighty power as a royal residence and for the glory of my majesty?”” (Daniel 4:29-30, ESV)
So the King of kings and Lord of lords rose to demonstrate to Nebuchadnezzar, and generations to follow, who was truly sovereign. “While the words were still in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven...”
“Immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven from among men and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as eagles’ feathers, and his nails were like birds’ claws.” (4:33)
Nebuchadnezzar only had power by the Lord’s will and under his command. At God’s command, this government official human could be deemed powerless and humiliated in a moment. There is only one who governs the affairs of heaven and earth, who charts the course of history, and by whose will the kingdoms of earth rise and fall—and it is no politician, dictator, CEO billionaire, or celebrity.
The picture of God taking Nebuchadnezzar from palace to pasture should come to mind when you’re tempted to give up hope, quit praying, and give way to compromise when it comes to elections or government authority.
No human leader has autonomous power. No human leader is the final authority. No human leader has independent rule.
The Lord alone is sovereign.
God bless,
Paul David Tripp

How interesting to see this text just now. I think God is trying to tell us something. He's certainly telling me something.

About 30 minutes ago, I sat down to read my Bible (it's still morning here on the West Coast). I didn't know what I wanted to read. I had just finished the book of Mark a couple days ago and decided to go to the book of Daniel, which I hadn't read in about a year.

I started at the beginning of the book, and then as I was reading through it, just like Paul Tripp, I landed on the story of Nebuchadnezzar in Chapter 4 & 5. I noticed this morning something I had never noticed before. Three times in Chapter 4 (and once again in Chapter 5), the text states something to this effect: "the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes."

God is fully in control, as He always has been. His plans are not thwarted. He wasn't surprised by any of this. He isn't sitting in Heaven fretting over anything.

If you've never read this story in Daniel, do so. God broke Nebuchadnezzar, the greatest king the ancient world ever knew, and reduced him to madness for seven years, until he humbled himself and gave glory to God.

Think about what Nebuchadnezzar represented to Israel. He was their destroyer. He tore down God's temple and put the people of Judah in captivity, seemingly ending the Davidic kingdom. And yet, years later, after coming to be humbled by God, Nebuchadnezzar, the arch-enemy of God's people, writes a chapter of the Hebrew Bible. Read Chapter 4 - it's written by Nebuchadnezzar himself, and he recognizes that, regarding God, "His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; His dominion endures from generation to generation."

God's kingdom IS, WAS, and WILL ALWAYS BE.

So, be disappointed today, for sure, yet don't let disappointment turn into despair, because God, the only God there is, was, or ever will be, is on the throne, and His kingdom is the real story.

By the way, I didn't want you all to think that I was making this up regarding my study this morning, so I took a couple of photos of the beat up $8 NIV Bible I use for my morning studies. I'm in the habit of date-marking things God teaches me. I wrote that note dated "11/09/2022" about 10 minutes before opening this thread and reading the post that Pineapple shared above.

20221109_085538.jpg20221109_085418.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Mitch and McCarthy are smiling, won't do a damn thing, we don't have the votes^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1668014978686.png

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
WTF aren't they counting the votes. It has not moved in Arizona this morning.

Are they having John Fetterman count the votes or something?

Chop, chop!!!
Not sure but it won't matter. Lake is going to win. Sounds like a couple of the conservative areas are holding their results and Maricopa county can't "trickle in" (fake) pro Hobbs votes anyway because Kari kicked her ass there, even in Dem stronghold districts.

The guy on his show who is from Nevada says everything left out leans heavy R.

You can watch them here.

Also hearing that NY and NH Senate seats are not necessarily in the bag for the Dems yet either but I think those are both pipe dreams.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
If you think that there weren't a bunch of people that voted for Fetterman, then you aren't aware of the country you now live in.

We live in a post-knowledge, post-truth, post-logic society based solely on the whims of self-obsessed tribalistic rage monsters with Stockholm syndrome, whose worth and identity is completely tied to the success of their own captors.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

yeah the guys on the Charlie Kirk show believe Lake is going to win by 100k plus votes. Pretty amazing turn of events since late last night.

By the way you can watch the show in Real Americas Voice app.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
How interesting to see this text just now. I think God is trying to tell us something. He's certainly telling me something.

About 30 minutes ago, I sat down to read my Bible (it's still morning here on the West Coast). I didn't know what I wanted to read. I had just finished the book of Mark a couple days ago and decided to go to the book of Daniel, which I hadn't read in about a year.

I started at the beginning of the book, and then as I was reading through it, just like Paul Tripp, I landed on the story of Nebuchadnezzar in Chapter 4 & 5. I noticed this morning something I had never noticed before. Three times in Chapter 4 (and once again in Chapter 5), the text states something to this effect: "the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes."

God is fully in control, as He always has been. His plans are not thwarted. He wasn't surprised by any of this. He isn't sitting in Heaven fretting over anything.

If you've never read this story in Daniel, do so. God broke Nebuchadnezzar, the greatest king the ancient world ever knew, and reduced him to madness for seven years, until he humbled himself and gave glory to God.

Think about what Nebuchadnezzar represented to Israel. He was their destroyer. He tore down God's temple and put the people of Judah in captivity, seemingly ending the Davidic kingdom. And yet, years later, after coming to be humbled by God, Nebuchadnezzar, the arch-enemy of God's people, writes a chapter of the Hebrew Bible. Read Chapter 4 - it's written by Nebuchadnezzar himself, and he recognizes that, regarding God, "His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; His dominion endures from generation to generation."

God's kingdom IS, WAS, and WILL ALWAYS BE.

So, be disappointed today, for sure, yet don't let disappointment turn into despair, because God, the only God there is, was, or ever will be, is on the throne, and His kingdom is the real story.

By the way, I didn't want you all to think that I was making this up regarding my study this morning, so I took a couple of photos of the beat up $8 NIV Bible I use for my morning studies. I'm in the habit of date-marking things God teaches me. I wrote that note dated "11/09/2022" about 10 minutes before opening this thread and reading the post that Pineapple shared above.

View attachment 148129View attachment 148128
I prayed a couple of times yesterday that God would help my state and our country get back on the right path and at the very least vote down the proposition that enshrines abortion into our constitution and this morning I woke disappointed with the results. Even though I was and still am disappointed, I actually feel closer to God after everything that has happened. We have a thread on prophecy and the end times so I don’t want to make this thread about that. We know how it ends and I think I just realize that everything is going to get much worse and this is just part of His plan.

It’s going to be non stop Densantis Love for the next two years. 2024 is going to get ugly for the GOP next year. Will Densatis run?

He will have every media outlet, pundit, party establishment party members pushing for him to be the nominee. I see a lot of people falling for it. I see an extremely fractured party going forward if Ron does run.

dirty022

Elite
It’s going to be non stop Densantis Love for the next two years. 2024 is going to get ugly for the GOP next year. Will Densatis run?

He will have every media outlet, pundit, party establishment party members pushing for him to be the nominee. I see a lot of people falling for it. I see an extremely fractured party going forward if Ron does run.

I don't care if Trump or DeSantis is on the ticket, as it stands now, neither one will win. I think DeSantis has the better shot at the general but nothing I have seen since 2016 gives me any hope republicans or any common sense candidate can win a general election. The media and establishment won't let it happen.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1668019468964.png
^^Yeah, but did Fox call it for Hobbs? ^^ :mad:

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

Why is DeSantis running a bad thing?

It's time for Trump to back down and pass the torch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom