Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Russia has taken thousands of sq miles of Ukrainian territory, Ukraine's infrastructure is decimated in much of the eastern half of the country, thousands of their citizens have been killed, they're entirely dependent on U.S. foreign aid for survival, and all of the sudden, Zelensky is willing to come to the table.

In what world can that be twisted as a Ukrainian victory or position of strength? That's a John Fetterman-caliber take.
Russia took that territory early, and has been consistently losing it since September. Can you point out any area that Russia has re-take from UK? As for negotiating you always want to negotiate from a position of strength.

He watched MSM obviously. He has been a broken record on this. And, he has been wrong every time.
Name one thing I have been wrong about. Do you believe Russia is driving tanks around in western Ukraine? I believe Ukraine army is advancing towards Mariupol. If they capture that city, or even surround it, the Russian forces in Kherson are cut off.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Russia took that territory early, and has been consistently losing it since September. Can you point out any area that Russia has re-take from UK? As for negotiating you always want to negotiate from a position of strength.

Name one thing I have been wrong about. Do you believe Russia is driving tanks around in western Ukraine? I believe Ukraine army is advancing towards Mariupol. If they capture that city, or even surround it, the Russian forces in Kherson are cut off.
I believe you think Russia is losing and that is bullshit, if that was correct then why are we sending so much money… HaHa!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Looking more and more like this is the last election I’ll ever vote in. Anyone else feeling the same?

Things are looking pretty obvious as the night goes on. Pubs may struggle just to get the 4 seats required in the house. I can’t believe this has become a banana republic.

Florida was a blood bath because they have laws that make fraud more difficult. If rest of the country had the same we would have seen a legitimate election.

I hope what I’m seeing and thinking is wrong.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Looking more and more like this is the last election I’ll ever vote in. Anyone else feeling the same?

Things are looking pretty obvious as the night goes on. Pubs may struggle just to get the 4 seats required in the house. I can’t believe this has become a banana republic.

Florida was a blood bath because they have laws that make fraud more difficult. If rest of the country had the same we would have seen a legitimate election.

Arizona is the most glaring example in my opinion. How can the crazy bitch in charge of runnning elections get away with this shit?

CurtOFD78

Elite

Don't lose faith. My hope is that many other states adopt the laws we have here in the Sunshine State. For once, Florida is setting the example for EVERYONE ELSE to follow. This state has 67 counties, only 5 went blue for governor. Broward, Orange, Alachua, Leon, and Gadsden.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Don't lose faith. My hope is that many other states adopt the laws we have here in the Sunshine State. For once, Florida is setting the example for EVERYONE ELSE to follow. This state has 67 counties, only 5 went blue for governor. Broward, Orange, Alachua, Leon, and Gadsden.
You can't adopt laws when you have a Dem governor. That's the problem. They win the governorships and then weaken election laws to win via fraud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom