Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Absolutely. Which is why bloodbath talk needs tempered. They are stealing shit out in the open again in swing states.makes me want to fucking beat every Georgians ass for allowing that state to be called a fucking swing state.
Most of the state of Georgia is Republican. Especially if you take out the fucking cheating.
@TheRealJohnCooper am I speaking the truth?

And T money ease up on wanting to beat every Georgian‘s ass

I guarantee you there are more Republicans or conservatives in the state of Georgia

Do you live in Michigan or just a wolverine fan?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Most of the state of Georgia is Republican. Especially if you take out the fucking cheating.
@TheRealJohnCooper am I speaking the truth? And the money is up on wanting to be every Georgian‘s ass because I don’t think you want to fuck with me. Or is the real John Cooper I guarantee you there are more Republicans or conservatives in the state of Georgia

I'm a Floridian. And a Notre Dame fan. Georgia corruption fucked our country in 2020 and they're literally gonna steal Warnock Senate seat again.

DeSantis won in a fucking landslide, and we are sending 21 Red House of Reps out of 28 seats.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I'm a Floridian. And a Notre Dame fan. Georgia corruption fucked our country in 2020 and they're literally gonna steal Warnock Senate seat again.
Buy Floridian do you mean you were born in Florida or you are from the north and moved to Florida

for some reason. I thought you were a Michigan fan. You’re lucky to live in Florida. Best governor in the country. Hopefully he’ll be the president one day.

So much Fuckery went on in Atlanta. Believe me it pissed off honest Georgians more or as much as anybody in America.

the Fuckery went on in a bunch of different states don’t just put it on Georgia

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

DeSantis won in a fucking landslide, and we are sending 21 Red House of Reps out of 28 seats.
I love Herschel Walker. But this was always going to be a close race. Bless his heart I’m not sure he’s super qualified. He’s a good man. I’ve met him many times. I voted for him. He’s either gonna win a very close one tonight or it’s going to runoff. Kemp should win by close to 10 points.

Also, that fucking idiot lawyer running his mouth, telling people not to vote cost Purdue the Senate seat in the runoff

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
@TheRealJohnCooper am I speaking the truth?

And T money ease up on wanting to beat every Georgian‘s ass

I guarantee you there are more Republicans or conservatives in the state of Georgia

Preach!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Buy Floridian do you mean you were born in Florida or you are from the north and moved to Florida

for some reason. I thought you were a Michigan fan. You’re lucky to live in Florida. Best governor in the country. Hopefully he’ll be the president one day.

So much Fuckery went on in Atlanta. Believe me it pissed off honest Georgians more or as much as anybody in America.

the Fuckery went on in a bunch of different states don’t just put it on Georgia
43 years old. From Indiana. My Mom has lived in Tampa since around 1983. I moved down after I graduated high school.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Well whisper numbers in Houston Realtor MLS Numbers are that sales will be announced down 44% Year Over Year for last month.

We have oil, trade via port of Houston, world's largest medical center and petrochemical business.

If it's this bad here it's about to get real bad nationwide.

That being said I closed today and full-speed ahead to Medellin!!!

It’s officially down 30 % year over year for October in nashville

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Didn't resort saying lies about you but this shows what a moron you really are. Destroying our country for a piece of ass. Great job fucktard
Pardon me for choosing to vote for the one candidate who came to my area and talked about my issues. I should just have voted strait ticket line a robot for the congressman who needs a road map to get to my side of the district.

Latest posts

Top Bottom