Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Russia took that territory early, and has been consistently losing it since September. Can you point out any area that Russia has re-take from UK? As for negotiating you always want to negotiate from a position of strength.

Name one thing I have been wrong about. Do you believe Russia is driving tanks around in western Ukraine? I believe Ukraine army is advancing towards Mariupol. If they capture that city, or even surround it, the Russian forces in Kherson are cut off.

I am a big fan of you as a poster but you’re wrong on this subject.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Dude on the homeboard thinks the stock market will soar with pubs getting the house but dems keeping senate and pres. I plan to short the fuck out of the market the next few months. We have a carbon based economy and 2/3 of our government is hell bent on ending it. I don't understand how people don't see this. Our economy doesn't work with $6 gas and $10 diesel and 5X electric rates. We become a poor country almost over night when that happens.

Read up on the Great Depression. These fools are following the same exact road map. Price controls and government works will be on the medias lips by March.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Russia took that territory early, and has been consistently losing it since September. Can you point out any area that Russia has re-take from UK? As for negotiating you always want to negotiate from a position of strength.

Name one thing I have been wrong about. Do you believe Russia is driving tanks around in western Ukraine? I believe Ukraine army is advancing towards Mariupol. If they capture that city, or even surround it, the Russian forces in Kherson are cut off.
It's not that they haven't been getting their ass handed to them lately... It's that they took the army that nato was building for them for next year and used it up in this offensive. They just called up 15000 troops that were being trained in Germany that were supposed to deploy in the spring and it isn't because they are just kicking ass with no losses.

Russia had only around 120000 troops in Ukraine when the counter offensive started. Ukraine apparently just stopped a huge Russian offensive but took heavy losses to stop them. It just seems like once the 300000 extra troops with better equipment show up there will be a shift in tempo. It's a numbers game and Ukraine isn't full of military aged men. They are taking men up to 60yo now. They are doing forced conscriptions. Ukraine isn't as steadfast united as the media plays it. Desertion is a problem and people refusing orders are a problem. Its why you see really good performance in certain spots but just utter failure in others... and same for Russia to be fair... but Russia isnt' getting an extra 15000 troops... they are getting 300000 more. and they are deploying weapon systems they haven't yet.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Watching Charlie Kirk all night breaking down Arizona and Nevada numbers. Breaking hard right in AZ strong "day of" voting for Rs. Kari is going to win and looking like she probably is going to carry Masters with her. AG too. Starting to look like a red washing statewide.

Also Nevada looking good.

Going to bed now.

Last edited:

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
More pain is needed to wake voters up. Crime in cities like Philadelphia and NYC will continue to explode higher. There will be an energy crisis over the next 18 months because of lack of investment in new exploration the last 5 years. US debt will continue to grow faster than GDP.

It's clear now Ron DeSantis is the pick 2024 for the Republicans.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
More pain is needed to wake voters up. Crime in cities like Philadelphia and NYC will continue to explode higher. There will be an energy crisis over the next 18 months because of lack of investment in new exploration the last 5 years. US debt will continue to grow faster than GDP.

I’m not sure that any amount of pain matters when social media and the media are all controlled and tell people what to think.

This is exactly what they want. It’s the Lefts and establishments wet dream for him to be the nominee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom