Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Not that I condone violence (even against the Pelosi family), but it would be so awesome if the assailant turned out to be an illegal alien that the local police protected from ICE, with a long criminal history, and who just got out of jail for a violent crime after posting no bail. The more these politicians experience the crap they put the rest of us through, the better.

FreeMiner

Legendary
“The great oak tree had stood on a hill over the Hudson . . . for hundreds of years . . . it was a thing that nothing could change or threaten . . . One night, lightning struck the oak tree . . . The trunk was only an empty shell; its heart had rotted away long ago; there was nothing inside-just a thin gray dust that was being dispersed by the whim of the faintest wind.” Atlas Shrugged

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not that I condone violence (even against the Pelosi family), but it would be so awesome if the assailant turned out to be an illegal alien that the local police protected from ICE, with a long criminal history, and who just got out of jail for a violent crime after posting no bail. The more these politicians experience the crap they put the rest of us through, the better.

Don't condone it, but hoping maybe there was a passenger in his crash, and a relative came for retribution

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Probably a carpenter. IMO

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
What I am saying is everything in the msm whether it be video or script is dishonest or disingenuous. You are relying on pathological sources whose intent is not to inform

You nor I have anyway to confirm what is happening there and why nor do we have any control over what happens there

The communists are here
I actually mostly agree with you. I have a high level of skepticism for all media. The smaller and more independent, the more of a chance I will give them, especially foreign media. There are some bona fide journalists out there if you look hard enough.

Also, I think that if you reflexively just believe the opposite of what some MSM says, that you're being manipulated in a way that is not much different than reflexively believing those media. I think it's better to keep your mind open to most media, have a high level of skepticism, and allow yourself to sort through the fake news and BS. I think you eventually get a decent understanding of what is going on.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Don't condone it, but hoping maybe there was a passenger in his crash, and a relative came for retribution
I thought about that too, and I wouldn't blame a relative for wanting to do that (even if he shouldn't). But then they can just brush this off as nothing but vigilante justice, and everyone will condemn it. In my scenario, they would have to face the fact they they created/enabled the criminal. I think it would be awesome to see a drunk Nancy trying to explain her support for bail reform while trying to blame the local authorities (you know she has to blame someone) for what happened.

Pineapple

Legendary
Those are two different facets.

Condoning violence and “suffering because of your politics”. Actually, if it is an illegal or a homeless person then I am fine with the violence. Better the people that vote for and create these destructive policies than some hard working honest family.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
All these “Conservative” websites suck. I can’t click any links because of the aids they are infested with.

Drudge was my go to and it got destroyed. Now I just hope folks cut and paste articles. I’m not clicking them at all.
Ont thing you can do is disable Javascript in your browser. You can create a separate profile that has Javascript disabled and use that profile when you browse to sites like Gateway. On a mobile browser, you can add exceptions to the Javascript settings, so "allow always except these sites", and add Gateway to that exclusion list.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Some other thoughts about it.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Some other thoughts about it.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think this was some kind of false flag. If this turns out to be some kind of J6 tie-in, then you know it's fake. You know the Pelosi home has a ton of security and safety features. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some security personnel there too.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Do you believe the guy that @FreeMiner (not trying to call you out personally brother, just was your link) linked that claimed that large numbers of Russian T80 tanks are rolling in western Ukraine? Why am 8 supposed to believe some obscure YouTube channel, but ignore dozens of other media?
Because https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor isn't some random guy on the Internet.

Here's how you will be able to tell when Russia is losing the war. There will be 100k+ American soldiers in the Donbas.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Take a look at this video of some Ukraine infantry engaging a Russian tank. Take a close look at their gear. These guys are very well equipped, close to the level you would find with American infantry. No way the Russians are equipped this well. Even the optic and charging handle on the rifle is better than mil spec.

Top Bottom