Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Democratic playbook page 101. They thought they could slip this by with 10 days to go before the election given they have a willing media to perpetuate the lie for them. My guess is they knew who the robber was and may have dispatched him for accusation purposes. What would a campaign HQ have that a serial robber would want? Do they leave piles of cash laying around? What things would one robber find that he could easily transport to fence other than a thumb drive of data? How long would it take him to find and download the data?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

hell-yea.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1666960020087.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1666960205205.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1666960330138.png

German inflation
1666960373894.png

Big tech is in full retreat and the free speech asset class has taken the drivers seat.

China is reportedly tracking dissidents across Europe through a network of illegal police stations.

German Office for the Protection of the Constitution is now investigating whether there is also such an "office" in Frankfurt, reports Der Spiegel.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Shit has happened twice in the last year and a half to the ACORN cable from Washington State to AK. Excuse was a dragger got it raping, errr, raking the ocean floor. It can and does happen. I used to build the inshore fibre stations once the cable made it to shore. I have been aboard one of those cable laying ships. Only cable layers allowed aboard, haha SKOL! Anyways, it is always a pain in the ass but repairable. if these fools act like it's not then we can assume they fucked it up good or just turned the light off.
What would be the consequences if these terrorists, because that is what I think they are, destroyed the main cables from NYC to London carrying the Financial transactions.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What an astute Observation. Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Do you work for government if so please pass that observation up the food chain.
The government has established a search committee to put together a task force that will investigate whether this is true. It will take two years and $34,000,000 to determine that the shot does, in fact, clot poo less effectively in women and minorities.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
What exactly are you disagreeing with me about? Do you not think that the Ukrainians are on the outskirts of Kherson?

I've seen plenty of combat footage, but for the most part don't believe much. Those videos don't tell me much. Reading about Russians evacuating their people out of Kherson tells me something.

I'm one of these people you're calling out here... I share your skepticism for many media. But that should include all media. Why do you think Russian media has any more legitimacy than other western media? In this context, I'm excluding the American MSM. Do you believe the guy that @FreeMiner (not trying to call you out personally brother, just was your link) linked that claimed that large numbers of Russian T80 tanks are rolling in western Ukraine? Why am 8 supposed to believe some obscure YouTube channel, but ignore dozens of other media? Do you deny that the Ukrainians have pushed back the Russians in the last couple of months? Do you think that some of the things you believe about this war is complete bullshit, or do you only think that about others?
What I am saying is everything in the msm whether it be video or script is dishonest or disingenuous. You are relying on pathological sources whose intent is not to inform

You nor I have anyway to confirm what is happening there and why nor do we have any control over what happens there

The communists are here

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Do what now?

Are you trying make the argument Jew v Zionism?

And exactly which Jews do you deem worthy, if any?

And here's the thing. I don't think Jews are free from criricism just because they're Jewish. Just like I don't think anybody else is for whatever reason. But there is a line between discussion/criticism and antisemitism....just as there is for anybody else.

But your post....how it reads. Not only crosses that line, it circles back and wipes it away Bugs Bunny style.

Edit: I obviously skipped a lot of the conversation. I won't delete because, still, that post can easily be taken out of context and IN CONTEXT is still not good.

Your path in faith is yours. But be sure whatever path you take is pure of heart and true. Saying that you're choosing Team J because it's easier is a little bit.....gross and not true.
Who are the Semites?

You use this term anti-semitism and I'm not sure I understand it, please elaborate

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
shabaatt shalom to all the jews!

What are you doing today for the zionist movement??

Grab your yamakas, spin your dreidols, prepare your sons to lose limb and life in the sands of the dessert for the old blue and white!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Massive Russian Drone attacks killing Ukraine's power grid.
Last 72 hrs has seen massive swarms. Most of their wind generation and solar panels wiped out. In article it says it is as if an electrical expert is guiding them. They are now wiping out hard to replace transformers. Zelensky's Response.
"Munnah" Send More Munnah Joe.

Top Bottom