Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Despite manipulation efforts to stop it & paper spot downward pressure the silver squeeze continues

American eagles are now retailing at 90-100% over spot. Libertads are over 100%. Lowest sovereign mint coin silver I’m seeing retail right now are Kugerands.

Generic non sovereign coins & bars are now the only reasonable buys for silver stacking available.

Retailers like SD, JM, & Apmex have very few junk supplies of constitutional, generic, or collectible available.

Not sure how this shakes out, but I’ve moved more into collectible constitutional the last few months.

The online stackers/trolls are having fun running retail up demand one roll at a time while India, China, Russia, & the banks are draining the western trading house’s physical by the ton.

Maybe the miners catch up maybe they don’t

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Jug ears to the rescue. No shame in the Dems game.

The guy had a losing record for endorsements when he was in. Why do they keep doing this?

I mean, by all means keep doing it. I just want to understand why they do it

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Well went out tonight with this Vietnamese girl MB 9 real life 7.5 - things were going well until she told me that she was jabbed and had 4 boosters.

Asked me if I was jabbed was like no. She said are you antivax I said nope got them all as a kid.

She was rambling on about new variants and getting more boosters even after admitting they were like the flu and didn't work. She was even mad they wouldn't give her the monkeypox jab because she isn't gay.

This girl graduated from Michigan with advance degrees.

Poster child for being "educated", but not smart.

She was definitely fuckable.

But I'm being honest I really lost any urge to even attempt to take her home and bang her.

Maybe get fucked up next time and go for a grudger.

It was a real turn-off.

Just another sign to GTFO to Colombia!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Despite manipulation efforts to stop it & paper spot downward pressure the silver squeeze continues

American eagles are now retailing at 90-100% over spot. Libertads are over 100%. Lowest sovereign mint coin silver I’m seeing retail right now are Kugerands.

Generic non sovereign coins & bars are now the only reasonable buys for silver stacking available.

Retailers like SD, JM, & Apmex have very few junk supplies of constitutional, generic, or collectible available.

Not sure how this shakes out, but I’ve moved more into collectible constitutional the last few months.

The online stackers/trolls are having fun running retail up demand one roll at a time while India, China, Russia, & the banks are draining the western trading house’s physical by the ton.

Buy long term food for storage

FreeMiner

Legendary
Largest Russian Airstrikes so far. Odessa being softened up almost daily. Kiev again, and the border with Poland. Destroying ammo depots and supplies from the west coming through Poland.
Zelensky in hiding according to rumors.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

They didn’t build a fence around the capital for nothing.

You don’t steal the free world at 2 am, and then give it back without a fight.

They ran a false flag on J6. Then called the people onto their bullshit “terrorists”.

Congress pillages the American citizen legally. Why would they give that up?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1666440365136.png

^^538 calling it a toss up is scary for Dems^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^unless things change, longer than that^^

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 144152
That’s what this little guy was doing.
Juveniles may not have been taught to avoid daylight, however, it could be sick or just dumb. I've seen 3 adults running in circles during the day in the past 3-4 years. I let animal control deal with those. In the same time I've trapped about 8 overnight at homes.

Interesting. They all look like a typical raccoon with the normal markings but up close when they are in cages they all have small differences in appearance. I haven't seen any two exactly alike. Different shades of coloring or size of their masks, etc. When released they take off like bullets into the brush.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
POO, POO in Pant
The VW Dealer turned off the lights and heat and went home. HA HA HA

Hope they used Gorilla Glue or epoxy. Turn off the cameras and cell phones then piss all over them. Or carry a can of gas (if gas can be found in Germany) in and pour it over them. See how fast they unglue themselves.

Catilac

Elite

I bought 100 rounds yesterday , local coin store at $21 each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom