Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Sorry. Alcohol makes me dumb. I have no damned clue what that means.
You didn’t see the mayor of New York the other day saying, “New York has a brand. Kansas doesn’t have a brand. But New York has a brand”? Their brand is murder in the streets. Our brand is DBU Football. If you don’t know what DBU Football is, you’re too drunk for a Monday.

Catilac

Elite
H

It's critical that membership of the House and the Senate who will be casting their voter for leadership positions in a few months understand that the the ground is shifting under their feet, and if they don't elect leadership with a new vision and adapt to the new reality

Go on offense, attack big tech, the deep state and the entrenched bureaucracy relentlessly

Attack the woke, gender freaks , environmental fascist restlessly

If you get elected and propose a tax cut or two and some benes for your buddies in big business like the 90's and think the electorate will fall in like and you're golden , like always well fvck you , you'll sink the ship

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
View attachment 139440

Rick Karle WVTM 13

·
Give it up for Tim.
Give it up for a man who gives it up.
Even if he's giving up his Heisman Trophy.
If there is any doubt that Tim Tebow gives back, I bring you a story that I hadn't heard until this week.
It's a story about a kind gesture that was spurred on by none other than Coach Nick Saban.
Years ago, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner was a guest at a big gala that was benefitting the families of soldiers who lost their lives during battle.
Tim learned that Coach Saban was contributing to the auction.
Tim tells radio host Dan Patrick that he didn't want Coach Saban raising more money than him, so he thought of what he possessed that might draw some big money from the wealthy people at the gala.
Suddenly, it came to him:
Tim Tebow would auction off his Heisman Trophy!
"I hate losing to Nick Saban and Alabama" Tebow tells Patrick.
"It only happened once, and it was one of the worst days of my life- so I'm thinking, you know what, I wanna help, but I also want to beat Coach Saban."
On the night of the gala, Kathie Lee Gifford walked off with Tim's Heisman that she kept for a year.
For the past 8 years, Tim has auctioned off his Heisman every 6 to 12 months- it's most recently been at singer Luke Bryan's house.
And the best part of this story?
The auctions have made over a million dollars, all of which Tim gives to charities.
For some reason, Tim Tebow has his share of critics- I'm not sure why.
The fact of the matter is that the Heisman winner is generous with his time, supports children and adults with special needs, and gives millions of dollars to charity.
He’s also kind and patient, a believer who is proud to share his faith.
So give it up for Tim.
Give it up for a man who gives it up.
*Picture courtesy SEC Network & ESPN press room.
Alabama Football Florida Gators Football The Heisman Trophy
Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Foundation
Laura Rutledge Paul Finebaum

My niece is special needs - Tebow runs and organization that gives special needs kids basically like a prom night just for them.

https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/ministries/night-to-shine

I've volunteered at these events - just a great night for all involved.

I'll always be a fan due to the above.

Dude is a solid-citizen.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Interesting On The Ground Report From Austrian Survivalist. EU folks stressing out.

I keep telling people on the homeboard how bad Europe winter is going to be and I think only about 10 get it. The rest are acting like its the same as always and they'll figure it out. People are going to freeze to death in first world nations by choice and we are all just sitting around and acting like it has to be.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I keep telling people on the homeboard how bad Europe winter is going to be and I think only about 10 get it. The rest are acting like its the same as always and they'll figure it out. People are going to freeze to death in first world nations by choice and we are all just sitting around and acting like it has to be.
If the EU gets a bad winter which it is projected to be they are going to lose many thousands to hypothermia. Many of their homes are not centrally heated and the younger generations like our own kids have no idea. When I was a boy, we had no electricity and only wood for heat and cooking year round it took maybe 30-40 cords of wood per year. For cooking year round and winter heat. The cookstove I don't recall it ever being really not going. I keep watching for a small Jotul 602 it would be sufficient, as back up.

Top Bottom