Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

All that cunt does is lie and blame others

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
In 2009, Gaddafi suggested his relatively wealthy country of Libya should create a new gold-backed currency, the Gold Dinar. As confirmed by one of the 3,000 Hillary Clinton emails released, “Qaddafi’s government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver … This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).”

Clinton and Obama are WAR CRIMINALS.
[Nobody mentions the hundreds of thousands dead, as a result of the CIA-sponsored overthrowing of Gaddafi. Nobody cares, because they only care about power. The elitists regard us as no more than ants, to be stepped on whenever they feel the desire. That is, when they regard us at all. Typically, they don’t.]

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

So damned frustrating. Over the years we’ve built a decent savings. Now I have no F’n clue what to do to keep from losing it all. Other than gold and silver that is. And that gets complicated because I think they are going to try to force people to turn it in like under FDR so then you can’t use or sell it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So damned frustrating. Over the years we’ve built a decent savings. Now I have no F’n clue what to do to keep from losing it all. Other than gold and silver that is. And that gets complicated because I think they are going to try to force people to turn it in like under FDR so then you can’t use or sell it.
Gold goes with the guns in the boating accident

Top Bottom