Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1664897920212.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

“His badge and gun, the means that FBI agents actually perform their duties in the field, were taken from him. And this is after Director Chris Wray went up to Congress and testified… under oath whether whistleblowers would be retaliated against, and he said no under oath. So he has just committed another offense under the law and lied to Congress because we have non-irrefutable proof that basically [Friend] is no longer able to work.”
@Kash Patel, live on Kash's Corner

Trust Wray right??

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

FeO6j7JWYAAXUeV

Pineapple

Legendary
Can you elaborate?
Bumpstocks are useless. The accuracy is horrible and most people can’t keep them on paper at 25 feet.

See the link for forced reset - as close to full auto as you can get. Not that I own any myself.

Last edited:

yankmenoodle

Elite
So damned frustrating. Over the years we’ve built a decent savings. Now I have no F’n clue what to do to keep from losing it all. Other than gold and silver that is. And that gets complicated because I think they are going to try to force people to turn it in like under FDR so then you can’t use or sell it.
Buy gold locally. Locals only accept cash. No paper trail.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So damned frustrating. Over the years we’ve built a decent savings. Now I have no F’n clue what to do to keep from losing it all. Other than gold and silver that is. And that gets complicated because I think they are going to try to force people to turn it in like under FDR so then you can’t use or sell it.

They won't be able to enforce nonsense like that if we stick together.

Or as the quote often attributed to Ben Franklin says, we must all hang together, or we shall surely hang separately.

Top Bottom