Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Apparently it's not just the Catholics...

People should never follow what man has created...the denominations are all worldly inventions...seek The Spiritual...man will always fail and let you down.

20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father inspirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4: 20-24

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1664832710008.png

Rick Karle WVTM 13

·
Give it up for Tim.
Give it up for a man who gives it up.
Even if he's giving up his Heisman Trophy.
If there is any doubt that Tim Tebow gives back, I bring you a story that I hadn't heard until this week.
It's a story about a kind gesture that was spurred on by none other than Coach Nick Saban.
Years ago, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner was a guest at a big gala that was benefitting the families of soldiers who lost their lives during battle.
Tim learned that Coach Saban was contributing to the auction.
Tim tells radio host Dan Patrick that he didn't want Coach Saban raising more money than him, so he thought of what he possessed that might draw some big money from the wealthy people at the gala.
Suddenly, it came to him:
Tim Tebow would auction off his Heisman Trophy!
"I hate losing to Nick Saban and Alabama" Tebow tells Patrick.
"It only happened once, and it was one of the worst days of my life- so I'm thinking, you know what, I wanna help, but I also want to beat Coach Saban."
On the night of the gala, Kathie Lee Gifford walked off with Tim's Heisman that she kept for a year.
For the past 8 years, Tim has auctioned off his Heisman every 6 to 12 months- it's most recently been at singer Luke Bryan's house.
And the best part of this story?
The auctions have made over a million dollars, all of which Tim gives to charities.
For some reason, Tim Tebow has his share of critics- I'm not sure why.
The fact of the matter is that the Heisman winner is generous with his time, supports children and adults with special needs, and gives millions of dollars to charity.
He’s also kind and patient, a believer who is proud to share his faith.
So give it up for Tim.
Give it up for a man who gives it up.
*Picture courtesy SEC Network & ESPN press room.
Alabama Football Florida Gators Football The Heisman Trophy
Tim Tebow Tim Tebow Foundation
Laura Rutledge Paul Finebaum

FreeMiner

Legendary
Lmfao if you don't think we know where that bitch is at all times...it's the Stacy Abrams of the Sea...
Well I don't think radar works in all cases if you are under 15 feet of ice.
Best start rounding up the Covid Monsters. Lock them all up.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Well I don't think radar works in all cases if you are under 15 feet of ice.

Best start rounding up the Covid Monsters. Lock them all up.
Can they fire/launch under 15 feet of ice? Serious question as I'm much less familiar with Subs than boats/aircraft

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
WTF is the players union with all of this? This should be right inside their mission. The league mandated these vaccines, and there is a small, but non-trivial number of players who have been affected. I have zero recollection of healthy players needing to get shock treatment for atrial fibrillation before.
The NFL did mandate these as did other pro leagues. The player's union went along dutifully. They should have gone nose to nose with Goodell from the very first.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia is now talking about activating their Nuclear Dead Hand Nuclear Perimeter. This is a very dangerous precarious move.
And still the Globalist morons in NATO, the UK, the EU and the USA keep pushing Russia to full out war over Ukraine.
If America wants this I am surprised, I am not so sure they have told their insane Globalist Democratic Elected Officials to end this now and bring down Biden.
Because honestly there will be no America once this begins. There will be no EU or Russia or China.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

Jeffery Sacks is a smart mother-fucker I follow him.

He and his brother who has degree from MIT and law from Harvard proved that using a Reverse Mortgage in your retirement plan actually give you more money in retirement and you leave more money to your heirs.

Counter-Intuitive but proven in 2 peer reviewed papers in the Journal of Financial Planning - over 10,000+ Monte Carlo Simulations 100% time showed the same results.

can you please elaborate on 'a reverse mortgage in you retirement plan"

just a general idea if you would before i run it by my financial guys

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

e1eb3c47-fea0-444d-86a6-dd38eef8eeb4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom