Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
The more I hear Kari Lake speak, the more I'm impressed. That woman has a lot of fire, but a very controlled and methodical delivery of that fire. This is contrast to Trump, who has lots of fire, but ineffective and counterproductive delivery.

Perfectly normal for a healthy 33 yr old man to go into afib.
WTF is the players union with all of this? This should be right inside their mission. The league mandated these vaccines, and there is a small, but non-trivial number of players who have been affected. I have zero recollection of healthy players needing to get shock treatment for atrial fibrillation before.

Pineapple

Legendary
Apparently it's not just the Catholics...

My son is in Seminary. There has been a huge purge of everyone involved. All leaders mentioned? Gone. As it should be.

It’s been hard on my son and other students. People they looked up to and enjoyed hearing them speak have been removed. This is why we should always focus on “The Man” and not man.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Well, at least you could sleep at church.
Love it! I was a Presbyterian before I found my own path...I still go from time to time because it's interesting. I support the idea of religion, and I believe it has it's place...

Just like AA and other 12 step groups, I absolutely believe it works for some/many, and not for all...and I certainly believe that the messages are inherently meant to be good.

I support both, but don't rely on either lol...

Pineapple

Legendary
Love it! I was a Presbyterian before I found my own path...I still go from time to time because it's interesting. I support the idea of religion, and I believe it has it's place...

Just like AA and other 12 step groups, I absolutely believe it works for some/many, and not for all...and I certainly believe that the messages are inherently meant to be good.

I had to research to see what I believed. I can’t prove God exists. Nobody can! Jesus? Absolutely historical proof from secular sources. For me, that and the universe answered the first one for me.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Dude, Christ is way more than a 12 step program. SKOL!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Dude, Christ is way more than a 12 step program. SKOL!
Again, I wasn't saying they're the same lol...and I clearly stated that they both have my full support...

Not for me, but to those that di have religious beliefs, even though I'm not a believer, I will be on the front line fighting WITH and FOR you, not against you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom