Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder

A new study shows ivermectin can reduce the chance of death by 92%​

But the WHO, NIH, and FDA all recommend that you avoid using it.​

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma in early march, she was almost blind and not eating. They said I could do chemo and she might live up to 12 months. Without it she would last 1 or 2, I give her a dose every week of Ivermectin and she has her vision back, gained the 10 pounds she lost and is back to running around the yard. I will follow up on her progress in the future.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

“We do have seen now two cases that have occurred in children,” Walensky said at a virtual event with the WaPo on Friday. “Both of those children are traced back to individuals who come from the men who have sex with men community, the gay men community.”

“And so when we have seen those cases in children, they have generally been what I call ‘adjacent to the community’ most at risk,” Walensky added.

SoonerV

Poster
I wanted to make a post as I rarely do. I have been with you all since the old days on tmb. I am mostly a lurker but I read daily as this is my main source for news. A little background, I worked corporate for 30 years. I was a district manager for a fortune 50 company and managed 75 employees. I hated it, hated getting up daily and being a modern slave for them. Hated my job and livelihood being held over me on a daily basis with unreachable expectations. Long story short, after Covid started and the liberal company being complete dumbasses with propaganda and all of the new standards. I couldn’t take it and quit. It was the hardest thing to walk from because the money was great. I was fortunate enough to be able to move back home and start my own company. I was also fortunate enough to have a decent network to help me while my business grew. Now that the corporate anxiety has since passed. Words can’t explain the feeling of being free. Not having to wake up to 200 emails, ridiculous expectations, 8 calls a day being fake and faking excitement for making a company millions, managing a P&L with a fine tooth comb, etc. The only feeling of not being totally free is big government. But that’s nothing to corporate slavery. If you have the means or brains to get out, do it. Make your own money. I can’t tell you how how great it feels and I’m kicking myself for not doing it earlier in life. There’s that, rip me if you want. But Now to the real reason for the post I wanted to make.
If you are not stock piling food right now, start. You have insurance on your car, home, etc. You need if for your life in the terms of food. I’m not a prepper and I’m not doing it for dooms day. I’m doing it because of what (could) be coming and most likely. Start small, $100 a week. I have a family and as the man of the house, nothing would make me feel worse than not being able to feed my family. There are ways to do it on the cheap. The church of Latter Day Saints (no affiliation) have locations in most states that sale 30 year shelf life food cheap to anyone. Sales at grocery stores .50 cent cans of veggies, etc. learn to use Mylar bags, etc. prepper sites are good places to learn. We all know what’s going on around the world and it’s coming here. Please don’t get caught not prepared. Once I learned all of the things needed it’s kinda overwhelming. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know. But I can tell you to have the food or insurance as I like to call it. It’s an amazing feeling that my family and I will be taken care of in hard times or a blackout, food shortages, etc. I feel a little behind as there are so many things to be ready for. But I will be ready by winter. Don’t wait, don’t rely on others, start now. Don’t tell friends, neighbors, anyone that can get to you or want what you have. For those that haven’t started, it’s not to late. Sorry for the long post.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I wanted to make a post as I rarely do. I have been with you all since the old days on tmb. I am mostly a lurker but I read daily as this is my main source for news. A little background, I worked corporate for 30 years. I was a district manager for a fortune 50 company and managed 75 employees. I hated it, hated getting up daily and being a modern slave for them. Hated my job and livelihood being held over me on a daily basis with unreachable expectations. Long story short, after Covid started and the liberal company being complete dumbasses with propaganda and all of the new standards. I couldn’t take it and quit. It was the hardest thing to walk from because the money was great. I was fortunate enough to be able to move back home and start my own company. I was also fortunate enough to have a decent network to help me while my business grew. Now that the corporate anxiety has since passed. Words can’t explain the feeling of being free. Not having to wake up to 200 emails, ridiculous expectations, 8 calls a day being fake and faking excitement for making a company millions, managing a P&L with a fine tooth comb, etc. The only feeling of not being totally free is big government. But that’s nothing to corporate slavery. If you have the means or brains to get out, do it. Make your own money. I can’t tell you how how great it feels and I’m kicking myself for not doing it earlier in life. There’s that, rip me if you want. But Now to the real reason for the post I wanted to make.
If you are not stock piling food right now, start. You have insurance on your car, home, etc. You need if for your life in the terms of food. I’m not a prepper and I’m not doing it for dooms day. I’m doing it because of what (could) be coming and most likely. Start small, $100 a week. I have a family and as the man of the house, nothing would make me feel worse than not being able to feed my family. There are ways to do it on the cheap. The church of Latter Day Saints (no affiliation) have locations in most states that sale 30 year shelf life food cheap to anyone. Sales at grocery stores .50 cent cans of veggies, etc. learn to use Mylar bags, etc. prepper sites are good places to learn. We all know what’s going on around the world and it’s coming here. Please don’t get caught not prepared. Once I learned all of the things needed it’s kinda overwhelming. I’m not telling you anything you don’t know. But I can tell you to have the food or insurance as I like to call it. It’s an amazing feeling that my family and I will be taken care of in hard times or a blackout, food shortages, etc. I feel a little behind as there are so many things to be ready for. But I will be ready by winter. Don’t wait, don’t rely on others, start now. Don’t tell friends, neighbors, anyone that can get to you or want what you have. For those that haven’t started, it’s not to late. Sorry for the long post.
Post more.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Yes, absolutely— long term food supply is essential. I have enough for everyone in my family (each person) for three months. I’m constantly adding more rice and can goods. I’m constantly buying, but also eating it oldest to newest, that way I know how much I have.

Also, have ways to make fire, clean water for drinking, etc. you can never be too safe. Also, plenty of ammo for food and when/if the shit hits the fan.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1658660799067.png

1658660887945.png

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
200.gif

Fmoshermw

Elite
Nobody is going to go for this shit again, except for the true liberal morons.
Multiple new things in play this time:

- There are therapeutics that even the MSM tards say work - Paxlovid as well as the old standby's Ivermectin and Hydroxy.
- They've shot their wad with the death/case meters on TV. That will never work again - like when does one start it ?
- Parents will never go for teaching at home again - and there have been lots of reports even in the MSM about how much harm that did.
- I think there's beginning to be safety in numbers for the Docs that knew but were afraid to say anything to speak out this time much more loudly than they did in 2020. Still consider those two from Bakersfield, CA as heroes in my book.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite

Is Trump/DeSantis Ticket Set? “That Agreement Has Already Been Made,” Says Robert Barnes (VIDEO)​

Hell yeah to the yes if true,,,,,,,

Would be the Tits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom