Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FYXPqulXkBElnVf

inFredible

Elite
How is you BIL doing? How long after the booster did this happen?
He’s home and feeling ok, they said if he waited another day to come in that he would have been done. Wife has been with them this weekend, I’ll have more info tomorrow, but he’s going to be on blood thinners going forward with routine scans to check for more clots.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
He’s home and feeling ok, they said if he waited another day to come in that he would have been done. Wife has been with them this weekend, I’ll have more info tomorrow, but he’s going to be on blood thinners going forward with routine scans to check for more clots.

Well, good to hear he’s still kicking. Did your sister get the jab?hopefully they can extend his life with those treatments.

inFredible

Elite
Well, good to hear he’s still kicking. Did your sister get the jab?hopefully they can extend his life with those treatments.
Been adamantly against anyone getting them. Most of my family and extended family did not get jabbed, and listened, even though they thought I was insane, but a few sheep went full Fauci and did as told. I know he is regretting it now. Still pissed one of my sons gave in due to his college requiring it, at least he got the non MRNA one.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So, here we are at the Orioles game. This is a blast. I'm now invested....and I don't particularly like baseball. 😂😂😂

Os just took the lead.

Edit:

Os won.

Seriously, Max and I haven't laughed like we did tonight in a long time. Crowd was thoroughly entertaining and it was a good game. That was a hell of a lot of fun. We decided to go this afternoon when we couldn't think of anything else to do. Glad we did.

This guy...ahhh, to be newly 21 and a big grown up boy. He fought a valiant battle. And lost. 😂

F3C88EC0-88A9-45F3-AC85-D2442A720ABA.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom